The Edex Program are 24 academic hours courses designed to develop or enhance your knowledge in vital areas of business management. You can get creative to solve problems and obtain progressive certifications, according to your academic progress.
Entrepreneurs, managers, executives and entrepreneurs with a minimum year of work experience, interested in strengthening their skills and abilities. Professionals without prior knowledge about a specific area that already have advanced skills and need to update them.
POSITION IN RANKINGS
# 78 in the world in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2019.
- Develop in the participants appropriate criteria for business management through reflection and creativity
- Update the participant’s knowledge in the different areas of specialization: Strategy and Leadership, Finance, Marketing and Operations
- Encourage the exchange of experiences and knowledge of students
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical-practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills and abilities. You can select the courses of most interest for your field and obtain a progressive certification, according to your needs. Classes are led by professors with extensive experience and recognized experience.
CENTRUM PUCP – Surco
Jr. Daniel Alomía Robles No. 125
Los Álamos de Monterrico
- Create your own curriculum, with the flexibility to choose your courses according to your needs and schedules.
- You will receive a solid academic and practical training, which will improve your knowledge and skills.
- You will have the support of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with Triple Academic Crown.
- You will be guided by teachers of the highest academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- You will receive a progressive certification, with different levels according to your academic progress:
– Certificate of Executive Studies (CEE) / Diploma of Studies (DE)
- You will have special benefits for outstanding academic performance.
- You will have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
STRATEGY, LEADERSHIP AND DIRECTION
|Virtual Learning Management in Organizations||Schedule|
|Interpersonal Communication and High Impact Presentations||Schedule|
|Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System||Schedule|
|Human Resources Management Indicators||Schedule|
|Management Skills for the Modern Executive||Schedule|
|Leadership and Business Coaching||Schedule|
MARKETING, SALES AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
|Community Management: Business 4.0 and Social Networks||Schedule|
|Key Account Management and Trade Marketing||Schedule|
|Digital Marketing, Analytics and UX||Schedule|
|Sales Strategies B2B & B2C||Schedule|
|Effective Sales Strategies: One-Step Forward from Competition||Schedule|
FINANCE, BUSINESS ECONOMY AND ACCOUNTING
|Business Taxation: GTS and Income||Schedule|
|Fintech: Innovation in Financial Services||Schedule|
|Economic and Financial Evaluation of Projects||Schedule|
|Finance for Non-Specialists||Schedule|
|Credit Risk Management||Schedule|
|Financial Management and Controlling||Schedule|
OPERATIONS, LOGISTICS, SCM AND TECHNOLOGIES
|Advance Purchasing Management||Schedule|
|Business Analytics & Optimization||Schedule|
|Innovation Management and Business Redesign||Schedule|
|Logistics Resources Management: Purchases, Storage and Transportation||Schedule|
|New Information Technologies Management||Schedule|
|Supply Chain Planning and Design||Schedule|
|Scrum: Agile Methods||Schedule|
Progressive certification system backed by the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Perú. This provides various certificates.
Diploma of Study (DE)
Pass 8 Short Courses – EdEx: 3 mandatory courses + 5 free courses in the same area.
Also perform an integrative work.
In a period of 2 calendar years.
Certificate of Executive Studies (CEE)
Pass 4 Short Courses – EdEx: 1 mandatory course + 3 free courses in the same area in 1 calendar year.
The registration process for EdEx short courses is open throughout the year. Your registration is automatic once you make the payment.
- Two or more years of experience in executive positions.
- Step 1: Choose the course you need
- Step 2: Sign up here
- Step 3: Enroll
- The cost of the program does not include extraordinary academic rights.
- The prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The certificate awarded upon successful completion of the course will be VIRTUAL.
Send your documents or request more information with:
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Professor Rosselló is a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. Master in Strategic Business Administration, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. B.A. in Graphic Arts, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. She has international certifications among which stand out: CPCL Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; International Master in Leadership EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain; Executive Program Customer Experience IE Business School, Madrid, Spain; International Program for Board Members EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain. To date she is a member of the “Steering Committee” of the EFMD Americas Conference 2019-2021.
She has been Corporate Image Manager of Unique-Yanbal International for Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico and USA; Marketing Manager of Unique-Peru. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of Comacsa, a leading non-metallic mining company in Peru, and a board member of Fundición Americana S.A. She is a specialist in Corporate Image, Marketing Management, Business Communication and Strategic Planning.