DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Dominique Mazé holds a Ph.D. in Strategic Management, a Master in Financial Engineering, and a Master in European Literature, Languages and Society from University of Bretagne Occidentale, France. She also holds an Executive MBA from HEC Paris, and an undergraduate degree in Translation and Interpreting from ISIT, France.
Professor Mazé has been an International Consultant to C-Suite members in Emerging Countries: Asia, Africa and Europe. She has worked at Sodexo Group in France as an International Relations Director, and External Relations and Business Lobbying Director for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East; at Castel China as a Business Development Advisor to the CEO in China; at Telecom Bretagne, France as the Head of Strategy and Member of the Executive Committee; at the European Network of Universities in Telecommunications and Information Technologies as a Secretary General and Member of the Board of Directors; and at the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, International Relations Division as a Business Facilitator between foreign companies and French companies. In addition, Professor Mazé has more than six years of teaching experience. She has taught business and strategy courses at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Puebla campus, Mexico, Brest Business School, France, International University of Monaco, Monaco, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Rumania, and Nanjing University Business School, China. She has been the Academic Leader, Coordinator and Program Director at Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico.
FIELDS OF RESEARCH
- Emerging economies
Professor Mazé has authored and coauthored the following research papers, which are published in top ranked peer-reviewed journals:
- Chailan, C.; Mazé, D.; Regalado, O. (2018). «The Making of the Zou Chuqu Strategy at the Marketing Level », AMS World Marketing Congress, Porto, Portugal.
- Chailan, C., & Mazé, D. (2019). A South-South perspective on emerging economy companies and institutional co-evolution: An empirical study on Chinese multinationals in Africa. Under review, 2nd reviewing. International Business Review.
- Mazé, D. & Chailan, C. (2019). Strategic agility of 5 Chinese multinationals in 8 African emerging and transitional countries. Submitted. Journal of World Business.
- Chailan, C. & Mazé, D. (2020). Nonmarket strategies as gateways to emerging economies. Work in progress. Strategic Management Review.
Professor Mazé currently is a Professor and Researcher at CENTRUM PUCP.
- Best Professor at Tecnológico de Monterrey Business School, Puebla campus (2015, 2016, 2018, 2019)
- Best prize, Chief Designer of « Educación basada en competencias » programs