DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Dominique Mazé holds a Ph.D. in Strategic Management, a Master in Financial Engineering, and a Master in European Literature, Languages and Society from University of Bretagne Occidentale, France. She also holds an Executive MBA from HEC Paris, and an undergraduate degree in Translation and Interpretation from ISIT, France.
Professor Mazé has been an International Consultant to global leaders, C-Suite members and international businessmen, providing expert advice as to the management of expansion strategies in emerging countries. She enjoys a vast experience as an international strategist and as an international negotiator in 50+ countries. She has worked at Sodexo Group, a French corporation with global operations, as an International Relations Director, and External Relations and Business Lobbying Director. In these roles, she has built strategies of influence and business lobbying activities in North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. She has negotiated strategic and business partnerships with oil and gas companies, mining companies, and construction companies in 5 continents. She has worked at Castel China as a Business Development Advisor; at Telecom Bretagne, France as the Head of Strategy and Member of the Executive Committee; at the European Network of Universities in Telecommunications and Information Technologies as a Secretary General and Member of the Board of Directors; and at the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, International Relations Division, as a Business Facilitator between foreign companies and French companies. In addition, Professor Mazé has more than six years of teaching experience. She has taught strategic management, international negotiations, and international business courses at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Puebla campus, Mexico, Brest Business School, France, the International University of Monaco, Monaco, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Rumania, and Nanjing University Business School, China.
FIELDS OF RESEARCH
- Emerging economies
- Emerging economy multinational companies
Professor Mazé has coauthored the following research papers, which are published in top ranked peer-reviewed journals:
- Chailan, C.; Mazé, D.; Regalado, O. (2018). «The Making of the Zou Chuqu Strategy at the Marketing Level », AMS World Marketing Congress, Porto, Portugal.
- Chailan, C., & Mazé, D. (2020). A South-South perspective on emerging economy companies and institutional co-evolution: An empirical study on Chinese multinationals in Africa. Under review. International Business Review.
- Mazé, D. & Chailan, C. (2020). Strategic agility of Chinese multinationals in African emerging and transitional countries. Under review. Journal of World Business.
Professor Mazé currently is a Professor and Researcher at CENTRUM PUCP.
- Academic excellence at Tecnológico de Monterrey Business School, Puebla campus (2015, 2016, 2018, 2019).
- Recognition for excellence in a « competency-based education» program.