The Senior Operations and Supply Chain Executive Program (SEP) is a senior management program that will allow the acquisition of new benchmarks in operations that promote innovation ecosystems for entrepreneurs and senior executives in leading companies. Learn technologies and explore emerging trends for the generation of sustainability and continuous improvement of their companies, away from the daily operational pressures, as well as incorporate innovative concepts and models into immediate action plans, knowing how to implement them.
This program is aimed at a select group of executives and is taught by local leaders, entrepreneurs, experts and managers from recognized local and international organizations willing to innovate and generate high impact changes in their organizations.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the mesh, sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the quorum required CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
# 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in the Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
Aimed at senior executives and entrepreneurs who want to increase their skills by updating their knowledge and improving their managerial skills and attitudes.
Achieve a state-of-the-art knowledge update in the field of operations and supply chains, enabling the participant to be able to integrate them effectively into their business environment.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
The topics will be developed in face-to-face modality and applying an interactive methodology that will foster an enriching dynamic between the presentations of the professor/ exhibitor and the contributions of the participants. The certificate will be awarded to those attending 80% of the seminars scheduled.
Campus of CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School
Notice: Undefined variable: dataCurriculaBrochureOnline in /var/www/centrum.pucp.edu.pe/wp-content/themes/centrum/programas/page-programas-sedes.php on line 400
Notice: Undefined variable: dataCurriculaBrochure in /var/www/centrum.pucp.edu.pe/wp-content/themes/centrum/programas/page-programas-sedes.php on line 419
The participant who meets the academic and regulatory requirements of the program will receive the Certification as Senior Manager in Operations and Supply Chains of CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School.
The program will:
- Develop skills and acquire new frames of reference in operations that promote innovation ecosystems for entrepreneurs and senior executives in leading companies.
- Learn technologies and explore emerging trends for the generation of sustainability and continuous improvement of their companies, away from the daily operational pressures.
- Incorporate innovative concepts and models into immediate action plans, knowing how to implement them.
Be part of a premier network of contacts at CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School.
The program comprises ten (10) seminars on operations, logistics and supply chain. The programming is as follows:
The admission process for the Senior Executive Program is open.
- Managers, General Managers or Directors who occupy these positions to date.
- Minimum experience of 5 years, but not necessarily in such positions.
- Fill out the Registration Form
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Resume Vite not documented and scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, with bag and tie, white background). Download compulsory use model
- The cost of the program does not include extraordinary academic fees.
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
Send your documents or ask for more information with:
Phone: 652 6180
The pursuit of studies at CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that implies having evaluated, known and accepted, among others, the academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions that must be fulfilled throughout its study period, as well as as the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following REGULATION, as well as to take into account its great importance, before starting the admission process. With the beginning of the admission process, you declare to know and accept this REGULATION, being that from that moment no ignorance of it can be claimed.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Estudios doctorales en Administración Estratégica de Empresas (DBA), por Maastricht School of Management, Holanda, y por la Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.