The Senior Executive Program (SEP) in Strategy and Leadership is an advanced management program designed for a select group of executives willing to innovate and generate high impact changes in their organizations, be they goods or services.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the mesh, sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the quorum required CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
# 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in the Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
Aimed at senior executives and entrepreneurs who want to increase their skills by updating their knowledge and improving their managerial skills and attitudes.
Achieve a state-of-the-art knowledge update in the fields of strategy and leadership, with which the participant will be able to effectively integrate them into their business environment.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
The topics will be developed in face-to-face modality and applying an interactive methodology that will foster an enriching dynamic between the presentations of the professor/ exhibitor and the contributions of the participants. The certificate will be awarded to those attending 80% of the seminars scheduled.
Campus of CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School
The participant who meets the academic and normative requirements of the program will receive the Certification as Senior Manager in Strategy and Leadership of CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School.
The program will allow:
- Articulate an innovative strategic thinking with an effective practice that gives results.
- Understand how to achieve the motivation of the collaborators through a positive culture based on trust.
- Understand how to apply organizational and personal values in a practical way, establishing and achieving the behaviors desired by the business.
- Effectively track results that add value to the organization. Prepare to value the findings of neurosciences in terms of the introduction of new or improved management techniques.
- Be part of a premier network of contacts at CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School.
The program comprises twelve (12) seminars on strategy and leadership and a workshop. The programming is as follows:
The admission process for the Senior Executive Program is open.
- Managers, General Managers or Directors who occupy these positions to date.
- Minimum experience of 5 years, but not necessarily in such positions.
- Fill out the Registration Form
- Undocumented CV and scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, with bag and tie, white background). Download compulsory use model
- The cost of the program does not include extraordinary academic fees.
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
Send your documents or ask for more information with:
Phone: (511) 626-7115 / 994-695-711
Phone: (511) 626-7110
Phone: (511) 626-7107
The pursuit of studies at CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that implies having evaluated, known and accepted, among others, the academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions that must be fulfilled throughout its study period, as well as as the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following REGULATION, as well as to take into account its great importance, before starting the admission process. With the beginning of the admission process, you declare to know and accept this REGULATION, being that from that moment no ignorance of it can be claimed.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Masters Degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, a Masters degree in International Leadership from EADA, Spain, and a Masters degree in Naval Maritime Science from the Naval War College. He also holds Masters degrees in National Defense from the National Defense Academy, Argentina, and in International Relations (Political Economy) from Troy State University, United States.