This unique in the market program is launched in association of CENTRUM PUCP Graduate Business School and ND Executive Search, specialized firm in the finding, positioning and developing independent members of directory and high level executives.
The program was designed to give business directives a professional profile by forming future members of independent directories of the country. This initiative will attend a crescent demand for this professionals within an suitable management context.
- Members of independent directories
- High level executives.
- To contribute to the professional role of a directory member.
- To consolidate good entrepreneurial corporative government.
- To incorporate experts to the market in a progressive manner.
- To develop members of directories certified by the MDD Program.
Classes are led by professors with an extensive experience and re-known professional track.
- Member of Directory (MDD) Certificate by CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- To be incorporated to the talent bank of ND-Executive Search as a potential member of independent directory.
- To extend the universe of re-known professionals passing their corporate life and elongating their active professional lie.
- Access to an exclusive network.
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Masters Degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, a Masters degree in International Leadership from EADA, Spain, and a Masters degree in Naval Maritime Science from the Naval War College. He also holds Masters degrees in National Defense from the National Defense Academy, Argentina, and in International Relations (Political Economy) from Troy State University, United States.