This unique in the market program is launched in association of CENTRUM PUCP Graduate Business School and ND – Executive Search, specialized firm in the finding, positioning and developing independent members of directory and high level executives.
The program was designed to give business directives a professional profile by forming future members of independent directories of the country. This initiative will attend a crescent demand for this professionals within an suitable management context.
- CENTRUM: Certification as an independent Board Member in CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- EADA: Possibility of obtaining certification in the International Board of Directors Program in Barcelona.
- Members of independent directories
- High level executives.
- To contribute to the professional role of a directory member.
- To consolidate good entrepreneurial corporative government.
- To incorporate experts to the market in a progressive manner.
- To develop members of directories certified by the MDD Program.
Classes are led by professors with an extensive experience and re-known professional track.
- Campus of CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- Only Certification as a Board Member (MDD) granted by CENTRUM PUCP Business School
- Second Optional Certification: International Program for Board members, granted by EADA Business School
- To be incorporated to the talent bank of ND-Executive Search as a potential member of independent directory.
- To extend the universe of re-known professionals passing their corporate life and elongating their active professional lie.
- Access to an exclusive network.
The program has been designed to help professionalize the board of directors of companies through the training of future independent directors of the country. This initiative will meet a growing demand for these professionals, within an appropriate management framed in good corporate governance.
- Good Corporate Governance, Legal Framework, Ethics and Values.
- Role and Duties of the Director in Companies / Value Generation.
- Context of Business Performance of the Independent Director.
- Transformative Geo-Strategy and Leadership.
- Monitoring and Control of Corporate Management.
- Strategic Management Indicators.
- Ideal Corporate Structures
- Strategic Management of Human Capital
- Relationship with the Market and Investors
- Relations with Interest Groups
- Q&A: Sharing Experiences
INTERNATIONAL COMPONENT WITH EADA
The School of Senior Management and Administration (EADA) is one of the most prestigious postgraduate study centers in Spain. Founded in 1957, in Barcelona, it has trained more than 120,000 participants, from more than 50 countries, which shows its level of innovation and prestige. EADA has been considered by the Financial Times as number 24 among the best 80 Business Schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Professor Rosselló is a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. Master in Strategic Business Administration, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. B.A. in Graphic Arts, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. She has international certifications among which stand out: CPCL Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; International Master in Leadership EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain; Executive Program Customer Experience IE Business School, Madrid, Spain; International Program for Board Members EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain. To date she is a member of the “Steering Committee” of the EFMD Americas Conference 2019-2021.
She has been Corporate Image Manager of Unique-Yanbal International for Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico and USA; Marketing Manager of Unique-Peru. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of Comacsa, a leading non-metallic mining company in Peru, and a board member of Fundición Americana S.A. She is a specialist in Corporate Image, Marketing Management, Business Communication and Strategic Planning.