The International Corporate Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management is a high-end program designed to train leaders to be able to strategically direct efficient supply chains with high levels of service, applying IT tools and international management standards to enable their organizations compete internationally.
Saturdays from 09:30 to 21:30
Two week at EADA campus, in Spain, and a week at MIP Politécnico de Milano Graduate School of Business, Italy.
Operations and logistics professionals with more than 3 years of experience, willing to give a global perspective to their specialized knowledge.
The program seeks to train professionals capable of:
- Contributing with value through effective management and optimization of processes in the organization.
- Implementing high standards of management in the supply chain, applying tools of continuous improvement and the use of technology.
- Developing useful skills to make decisions and propose improvements in the supply chain
PROFESSORS AND METHODS
The structure of this program emphasizes critical aspects in supply chain, strategy, innovation, teamwork, productivity and ethics, to compete successfully in the changing business world. Classes are given by expert professors from CENTRUM Catolica, EADA Business School and MIP Polytechnic of Milan Graduate School of Business, and are based on case studies, which gives a practical vision of the challenges of top management.
Finance directly with CENTRUM Catolica and without interest rates (prior assessment).
CENTRUM Catolica campus.
This are the advantages of following the International Corporate Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management:
You will obtain a Masters Degree recognized by the Government and a simultaneous double international certification:
- Master in en Supply Chain Management, Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Perú.
- Master of science in Supply Chain Management, EADA Business School, Spain
- Advanced Programme in Information Technology for Supply Chain, MIP Politécnico de Milano Graduate School of Business
- You will have the support of a top school in Latin América and the only one with Triple Crown.
- You will go on a two-week trip to EADA Business School campus in Barcelona and one week in MIP Politécnico de Milano Graduate School of Business (Italy) to attend intensive classes. EADA Business School is known among the best business schools in Europe according to Financial Times. Likewise, MIP Politécnico de Milano Graduate School of Business has been recognized among the best Engineering and Technology schools in international rankings such as QS Top Universities.
- They will have, for a week, the visit of a teacher from our partner school, EADA.
- You will be guided by academics of high level, proven experience in business and magnificent personal qualities.
- You will receive solid academic and practical training, which will allow you to perfect your knowledge in operations management.
- You will be able to expand your contact networks and expand your opportunities of growth, by being part of the student communities of CENTRUM Catolica, EADA Business School and MIP Polytechnic of Milano Graduate School of Business.
- You will be have a chance to be invited to Beta Gamma Sigma, the most important honorary society of students, graduates and professors of the world.
- You will have a chance to publish your thesis, and in case it is outstanding, as a case of study, article or book.
- You will access offers and fairs with CENTRUM Placements.
- You will receive employment advice by LHH-DBM Peru.
The International Corporate Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management offers a new model of specialized management education. The curriculum focuses on those subjects applied to the specialty that are relevant to the companies in our country and around the world.
The program includes twenty courses, including Thesis: Final Project. The courses are grouped into four modules over a period of 22 months. The courses of this master’s degree may eventually be recognized by equivalent courses of other postgraduate programs offered by PUCP, and vice versa.
On the next page you can see a chart with the study plan:
Supply Chain Management
The course permits the student to understand the concept of integrated management of the supply chain, and the strategic importance in costs and customer service. It provides a vision from one point to point of the chain, that is from the important suppliers to customers, and it provides skills for the strategic alignment of the supply chain, that is, the development of operational capabilities of the company to meet the value proposition at the corporate level.
The course provides the statistical basis to represent and manipulate quantitative variables of production processes. Quality requires economic control of activities and so, statistics give us guidelines for sampling as well as the techniques to infer the attributes of the entire population. The course permits hypothesis analysis based on differences and interrelationships.
Tools for Managerial Decision Making – MCI
The course provides optimization tools, such as linear programming, that permit students a proper management of productive resources. It emphasizes the formulation of some statistical and optimization models, and provides quantitative techniques used to improve the system of decision making. The techniques to make efficient decisions in systems over time are also analyzed; that is, when the system under study can be divided into stages, and a decision must be made in each of them. The student will be able to model the system of his organization's operations and propose improvements to its performance.
Qualitative Research of Food Marketing
Thesis Seminar I MCI
The course will provide an introduction to the APA standards for use in the preparation of academic literature in CENTRUM Católica such as theses, essays and scientific papers. The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association "describes requirements for the preparation and proposal of manuscripts for publication" (American Psychological Association [APA], 2010, p. 6). As a document established by the American Psychological Association, the APA Manual is presented as an academic tool that guides and illustrates the style to be followed in the presentation of academic manuscripts. The topics deal with: (a) the types of articles, (b) the role of ethics in publications, (c) the structure of the manuscript, (d) writing style, (e) the use of tables and graphs, and (f) source citations and references.
- Supply Chain Management
Management of Procurement
Warehouse + BPA Management – InCompany(EADA Perú)
The course is designed to introduce the student to the most important concepts of warehouse management, moving from the general to the particular, so that he understands their role within the company and is able to use the knowledge imparted for use in his work environment. The methodology seeks the balance between theory and practice, therefore, during the development of the course, different practical exercises are conducted for the student to internalize what has been learned through the application of the concepts taught.
Management of Data in Organizations
In a globalized world and thanks to the continuous development of information technologies, there has been a radical change in the treatment of information that demands an efficient management of data for a better utilization in organizations for making decisions. The course provides the basic concepts and skills necessary to analyze and organize the data of organizations and use the organized data to respond to a variety of business consultations.
Management of Distribution Channels and Transportation
The course covers concepts and tools for modern management channels (networks) of distribution and transport, focusing on decision-making at the level of service (market coverage, responsiveness, etc.) and cost management (transport, storage, inventories, etc.); the impact of online sales on the distribution networks is also evaluated.
The course develops in students the ability to conduct research using the scientific method in subjects related to the business environment. Students must demonstrate increased knowledge in their field of research, developing skills in the review of literature, research design and the analysis of results.
- Management of Procurement
Management of Processes
The course presents the difference between the functional approach and the process approach, clarifying the advantages of process management and its alignment with the strategy of the organization. The main elements of the process are identified, determining how they should be characterized. The aspects to evaluate when processes are designed are presented in order to meet customer needs and create value for it.
Information Technology & E-Business(EADA España)
Information and knowledge are invaluable resources in todays organizations. Knowing the methods, techniques and tools to exploit them is an unavoidable challenge for individuals, groups and organizations. Not only for specialists in information technology, but also for the MBA students in their role as business managers.
Information systems and information technologies (IT) are critical to the survival and success of business. Their impact can be seen not only in the operation of the company but also in its strategies and in the search for and maintenance of competitive advantages. More so in a globalized world where borders fade quickly and a digital culture is imposed globally.
Technology in general has changed the way companies do business, the competitive environment and the geographical area in which they develop production, sales, training, customer loyalty, and much more. Business managers seek to understand the impact these changes generate and, more importantly, will generate in the future. In that sense, the manager uses the advantages that information technology offers today to support business strategies in the new economy and electronic markets, all of which warrants updating the organization, control and management of businesses oriented towards their customers.
Supply and Demand Planning(MIP Politécnico de Milano Graduate School of Business)
Real Estate Project(EADA España)
Thesis Seminar II MCI
The course is a review of the theoretical and practical knowledge of the final process of the Final Research Project. In addition, feedback will be given on how the tools are being applied that lead to the development of the thesis and the process of its final defense.
- Management of Processes
Accounting Aspects for Decision Making
The course provides insight into the concepts and principles of Financial Accounting as fundamental to managerial control and decision making.
Financial statements (Income and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Changes in Equity, Cash Flow Statement) are studied as basic tools of control, and the principles related to the financial transactions of monetary assets, inventories, fixed assets, debts, income and business assets are analyzed.
Costs and Budgets
The primary objective of this course is to provide accounting and financial tools to make decisions and exercise managerial control in an organization. Consequently, the course aims to provide students with the basics of the system of budgeting and control, become familiar with its contents and to be able to carry out the analysis and interpretation of information for control and decision making.
International Seminar: Applied Marketing
Management of Acquisitions
The course includes the processes of acquisition of products, services or results that are necessary to obtain outside the project team. These processes include contract management and the control of contract changes.
To graduate from the program, it is required to develop, defend in a public act and approve the thesis project. The development of the master's thesis has the following objectives: (a) provide students with the opportunity to engage in a research project and independent thinking; (b) explore an area of knowledge in depth; (c) apply knowledge gained from the various disciplines studied during the master's program; (d) apply models, concepts, ideas, and management methods to the fields of interest of the candidates themselves; (e) put analytical and critical thinking into practice; (f) show students different research approaches, methods of analysis, information management, and ethical methodological practices; (g) learn to draw conclusions and meaningful recommendations on the subject under analysis; (h) strengthen the capacity of students to communicate ideas and information in a rigorous and consistent manner; and (i) involve students in the type of writing and use of language that is required for academic and professional publications.
- Accounting Aspects for Decision Making
You will go on a two- week trip to EADA Business School, in Spain, and a one-week trip to MIP Politécnico de Milano Graduate School of Business in Italy.
Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración EADA (Senior Management and Administration school) (EADA) Spain
La Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración (EADA) is one of the most prestigious postgraduate study centers in Spain. Founded in 1957 in Barcelona, it has trained more than 120,000 participants from more than 50 countries, which shows its level of innovation and prestige. EADA has been considered by the Financial Times as the number 4 business school in Spain and number 24 in Europe in 2014.
MIP Politécnico de Milano Graduate School of Business
MIP Politécnico de Milano Graduate School of Business, an internationally recognized school of management and industrial engineering, has been awarded the prestigious EQUIS and AMBA accreditations. Besides, it belongs to the select group of 140 business schools accredited by EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) and has been ranked among the best European schools in the Financial Times ranking for the quality of its programs.
International Travel Conditions
The cost of the program includes in-person classes, accommodation and partial meals during school days.
It does not include the cost of the air tickets nor the accommodations or transfers during the weekend of stay in Spain and Italy.
It does not include visa, passport issue or renewal procedures, taxes or health insurance.
Ask for all the information you need, we want to make sure you will achieve academic and professional success.
Phone: (511) 626-7102
Phone: (511) 626-7162 / 937723458
Phone: (511) 626-7105
The admission process to the International Corporate Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management is open all year round. Your application is processed in approximately two weeks, provided that you submit the documents requested by the Admissions Office. The process is completed with an interview for which we will contact you.
- To hold an accredited bachelor’s degree.
- To have three or more years of experience in executive or managerial positions.
- To be at least 25 years old when starting the admission process.
- To accredit your level language level by a Certificate or Diploma from the following institutions: ICPNA, British, EUROIDIOMAS, Católica Languages, TOEFL, TOEIC, CAMBRIDGE, with a antiquity of not more than 3 years, or to perform a mandatory evaluation in CENTRUM Católica before Schedule your interview. The result of such evaluation is unique and exclusively referential. It does not condition admission in any sense.
- To pas the aptitude assessment.
- To obtain a favorable result in the personal interview
Necessary documentation to be called for the admission test
- Fill out the Registration Form at the following link: Registration for the Admission Process.
- Simple copy of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides); Of passport or identity card in case of foreign applicants.
- Not documented CV, and scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, with a suit and tie, white background). Download
- Enter the following link to make the respective Admission Payment, and attach the voucher / screenshot or scanned copy of the payment voucher.
- Proof of the registration of the bachelor’s degree in the Superintendencia Nacional de Educación Superior Universitaria (National Superintendence of Higher University Education) (SUNEDU) for applicants who have studied in Peru. If the university has not registered the academic degree or university degree in SUNEDU, the applicant must present a copy of Diploma of academic degree or diploma with proof of authenticity given by the university that issued it (*). In case the applicant has studied abroad, he or she must present a notarized copy of his degree.
(*) It is a prerequisite that during their studies, and before their completion, applicants present the record of their bachelor’s degree in SUNEDU, in order to be able to register their future academic Masters degree in SUNEDU.
Necessary documents to be invited to a personal interview
(To be presented physically on the day of the interview)
- Certificate or work certificates, which support three years of work experience (do not consider apprenticeship).
- Four (4) passport size photographs, in color, with white background and formal attire.
Terms and Conditions
- Program fee does not include extraordinary academic fees.
- Fees and conditions of the program may vary.
- In international travel, costs are partially covered (see International Travel tab).
- It is compulsory to prove an intermediate English language level of domain to graduate.
Send your documents or ask for more information with:
Phone: (511) 626-7102
Phone: (511) 626-7162 / 937723458
Phone: (511) 626-7105
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Doctorate in Business Information Systems from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain (Summa Cum Laude), and a Master’s degree in Organizational Development from Andres Bello Catholic University in Caracas, Venezuela (Cum Laude).