Our Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards brings you the possibility to master the technical principles and concepts of IFRS. This tool is essential to ensure the competitiveness of a company and compliance with globally accepted standards.
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- Accountants, internal and external auditors accounting, finance and business administration who want to specialize in this areas
- Analysts, investors and professionals seeking training on issues of IFRS
- Promote the participant to know the basic and advanced techniques of IFRS
- To provide students with skills to make impact diagnoses to implement IFRS in your company or your clients businesses
- Develop skills to create internal audit programs on the process of preparation of financial statements under IFRS
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in the application of IFRS by case discussion and teamwork in the classroom. The dynamics of the sessions is flexible and participatory, by an expert teacher.
- CENTRUM Católica Campus
These are the advantages of following the Diploma of Study in International Financial Information Standards:
- Double Simultaneous International Certification:
– Diploma of Study in International Standards of Financial Information, granted by CENTRUM Católica Business School
– Certificate awarded by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), global leader in accounting and finance.
* To obtain the ICAEW certificate you must satisfactorily approve the evaluation, for this you will have three opportunities to be able to submit it.
* When you pass the ICAEW Certification exam in Spanish, you will receive your Certificate in English certifying that you have satisfactorily completed the certificate level evaluation of the IFRS in Spanish
* The recommended validity for updating the certificate according to ICAEW is 5 years.
- You will carry out a simulation before the ICAEW exam, to guarantee your success in obtaining the ICAEW certificate
- You will receive a solid academic and practical training, which will improve your knowledge in accounting and financial management in a simple language, full of examples and case studies (50% theory / 50% practice).
You will have the support of CENTRUM Católica, a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with Academic Triple Crown and ICAEW, a leading professional organization in the world that promotes, develops and supports more than 146,000 public accountants in more than 160 countries.
- You will be guided by teachers of the highest academic level, proven experience in business and magnificent personal qualities. Our faculty consists of partners, former partners and managers of recognized companies and financial sector firms, all of which have ICAEW certification.
- You will have the most modern and complete curricular structure that assures you the level of depth you require.
- You can improve your network of contacts by belonging to a community that brings together the best professionals in the country.
- You will have materials specially designed to pass the ICAEW exam. In the online version you can access at any time and place. In the face-to-face version, the materials and exercises are downloadable.
- You will be given the IFRS Book (Volumes A and B) of the Spanish version 2017 of the IASB.
- You will have the opportunity to study in an executive schedule, once a week, on Saturdays
Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards comprises three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts are developed in the field of operations management. To pass the program, you must successfully complete these courses and pass two final exams to demonstrate your mastery of the rules and techniques learned. See the curriculum:
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum Catholic CENTRUM reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
IASB and Background, Introduction and Conceptual Framework
IAS 1: Presentation of Financial Statements, IAS 7: Cash Flow Statement and IAS 34: Interim Financial Statements
IAS 8: Accounting Policies, Changes in Estimates and Errors and IAS 10: Events after the date of the balance sheet
NIC 2: Inventory and NIC 37: Provisions, Assets and Contingent Liabilities
IAS 16: Plant and Equipment Property, IAS 36: Deterioration of Asset value and IAS 17: Leases
- IASB and Background, Introduction and Conceptual Framework
Financial Instruments IAS 32: Introduction, IAS 39: Recognition and Measuring, IFRS 7: Information to Reveal y IFRS 9
IAS 40: Investment Property, IFRS 5: Non-current assets held for sale and IAS 41: Agriculture
IFRS 3: Business Combinations, IAS 27 and IFRS 10: Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements
IFRS 11: Participation in Joint Ventures, IFRS 12: Disclosure of Participations in Other Entities, IAS 24: Disclosures of related parties and IAS 28: Investments in Associated Entities
- Financial Instruments IAS 32: Introduction, IAS 39: Recognition and Measuring, IFRS 7: Information to Reveal y IFRS 9
IFRS 4: Insurance Contracts and IFRS 13: Fair Value
IFRS 15 Revenue from Ordinary Activities from Contracts with Customers
IAS 38: Intangible Assets, IAS 21: The Effects of Changes in exchange rates and IAS 23: Costs of Borrowing
IAS 20: Accounting for Government aid. Partial review of IFRS
IAS 33: Earnings per share and IFRS 8: Operating Segments
- IFRS 4: Insurance Contracts and IFRS 13: Fair Value
NIC 2: Inventory and NIC 37: Provisions, Assets and Contingent Liabilities
IAS 19 and IAS 26: Employee benefits and financial reports on retirement benefit plans and IAS 29: Financial Reports in hyperinflationary economies. IAS 41: Agriculture
IFRS 1: First Time Adoption IFRS (THEORY) and IAS 12: Income Taxes
IFRS 1: First-time Adoption of IFRS (PRACTICE)
Final IFRS Exam and ICAEW Exam
- NIC 2: Inventory and NIC 37: Provisions, Assets and Contingent Liabilities
The admission process to the Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you meet to attach all the documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- Two or more years of experience in executive positions.
- Step 1: Choose the course you need
- Step 2: Sign up here
- Step 3: Register
- The program cost does not include outstanding academic rights.
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to change.
- The certificate awarded upon successfully conclusion of the course will be VIRTUAL.
Send your documents or request more information:
Phone: (511) 626-7113
Lizbeth Alvarado Alamo
Phone: (511) 626-7116
Phone: (511) 626-7111
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Master of Business Administration from Tulane University, United States, a Master’s Degree in Strategic Global Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, and and an undergraduate degree in Business Administration and Accounting from Universidad del Pacífico, Peru. She also holds European Business Initiatives International Certificates issued by Instituto de Empresa IE, Spain; Latin American Business Initiatives, North American Business Initiatives and Asian-Pacific Business Initiatives certificates issued by A. B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University.