The EdEx program includes 24-hour academic courses designed to develop or reinforce your knowledge in vital areas of business management. You can obtain creative approaches to solve problems and obtain a progressive certification, according to your academic progress.
Entrepreneurs, managers, executives and entrepreneurs with a minimum year of work experience, interested in strengthening their skills and abilities. Professionals without prior knowledge about a specific area that already have advanced skills and need to update them.
- Develop in the participants appropriate criteria for business management through reflection and creativity
- Update the participant’s knowledge in the different areas of specialization: Strategy and Leadership, Finance, Marketing and Operations
- Encourage the exchange of experiences and knowledge of students
TEACHERS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical-practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills and abilities. You can select the courses of most interest for your field and obtain a progressive certification, according to your needs. Classes are led by professors with extensive experience and recognized experience.
CENTRUM PUCP – Surco
CENTRUM PUCP – Av. Víctor Andrés Belaúnde 147, Edificio Real Cuatro – 3° Piso, San Isidro, Lima, Perú
CENTRUM PUCP is a member of UNICON. UNICON members are a world reference for Executive Education.
- Create your own study plan, with the flexibility of being able to choose your courses according to your needs and schedules.
- You will receive a solid academic and practical training, which will allow you to perfect your knowledge and skills.
- You will have the support of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with an academic Triple Crown.
- You will be guided by teachers of the highest academic level, proven business experience and magnificent personal qualities.
- You will receive a progressive certification, with different levels according to your academic progress:
– Certificate of Executive Studies (CES) / Diploma of Studies (DS)
- You will have special benefits for outstanding academic performance.
- You will have a PUCP email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary digital material for the course.
- You will use CANVAS, the world’s fastest growing learning platform, is an LMS (learning management system) that enables the development and dynamism of learning processes, the main characteristic of which is e-learning. highly flexible and personalized, adapted for all devices, intuitive and easy to use.
- The interaction with your classmates and teachers, will be in real time and will take place through the Zoom platform. The CANVAS platform will facilitate the management of your learning process, materials, tasks, exercises, evaluations and other activities.
- You will be able to download the recordings of past classes, up to a maximum of 10 days after the class has been taught, and review them at any time you want.
- It is essential to have at least Windows 8 or higher, so we also recommend entering through the Chrome or Firefox browser.
STRATEGY, LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
|Human Resources Management 3.0||November 2020||Information|
|Management Skills for the Modern Executive||November 2020||Information|
|Emotional intelligence||February 2021||Information|
|Leadership and Business Coaching||February 2021||Information|
|Agile Team Leadership and Management||February 2021||Information|
|Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System||February 2021||Information|
|Neuroleadership – Brain Balance: Self-leadership with neuroscience in mind||February 2021||Information|
|Employee Experience: Design of collaborator experiences||February 2021||Information|
|Leadership and Remote Team Management||February 2021||Information|
|Compensation Management||February 2021||Information|
|Circular Economy||February 2021||Information|
|Storytelling: Building narratives for brands + Modern Oratory (CC PUCP)||March 2021||Information|
|People Analytics||March 2021||Information|
|Administration and Organization + Actualidad Internacional (CC PUCP)||March 2021||Information|
|Personnel Management and Labor Law||March 2021||Information|
|Learning Management in Virtual Environments||March 2021||Information|
|Coaching and Mentoring||March 2021||Information|
|Emotional Intelligence, Neurosciences and Mindfulness||March 2021||Information|
MARKETING, SALES AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
|Growth Marketing & Automation||February 2021||Information|
|UX & UI Product Design||February 2021||Information|
|E-commerce Omnichannel||February 2021||Information|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship with Design Thinking & Lean Startup||February 2021||Information|
|Product and Brand Management||February 2021||Information|
|Digital Marketing||February 2021||Information|
|Marktech: Technology Applied to Marketing||February 2021||Information|
|Marketing and Sales Analytics||February 2021||Information|
|Marketing and Retailing Channels||February 2021||Information|
|Digital Marketing + Advertising Content Management (CC PUCP)||March 2021||Information|
|Marketing Digital + Dirección de Contenidos Publicitarios (CC PUCP)||March 2021||Information|
|Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies||March 2021||Information|
|Insurtech: New Trends in the Insurance Sector||March 2021||Information|
|Service Design using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology||March 2021||Information|
FINANCE, BUSINESS ECONOMY AND ACCOUNTING
|Analysis of Financial Statements and Cash Flow for Non-Specialists||February 2021||Information|
|Corporate Finance||February 2021||Information|
|Finance for Lawyers||February 2021||Information|
|Financial Management: Decision Making in Change Environments||February 2021||Information|
|Finance for Gastronomic Entrepreneurs||February 2021||Information|
|Valuation, Merger and Acquisition of Companies||March 2021||Information|
|Financial Modeling of Investment Projects||March 2021||Information|
|Asset Management||March 2021||Information|
|Financial Management and Controlling||March 2021||Information|
OPERATIONS, LOGISTICS, SCM AND TECHNOLOGIES
|Advanced Purchase Management||November||Information|
|Global Supply Chain Management||February 2021||Information|
|Advanced Purchase Management||February 2021||Information|
|Reverse Logistics||February 2021||Information|
|Product Development with Agile and Scrum||February 2021||Information|
|Supply Chain Management||March 2021||Information|
|Machine Learning||March 2021||Information|
|Industries 4.0: Driving Key Factors in Business Strategy||March 2021||Information|
|Management of Operations in Goods and Services Companies||March 2021||Information|
|Agile Methods: Scrum and Kanban for Product Design||March 2021||Information|
Progressive certification system backed by the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Perú. This provides various certificates.
Diploma of Study (DE)
Pass 8 Short Courses – EdEx: 3 mandatory courses + 5 free courses in the same area.
Also perform an integrative work.
In a period of 2 non-calendar years.
Certificate of Executive Studies (CEE)
Pass 4 Short Courses – EdEx: 1 mandatory course + 3 free courses in the same area in 1 non-calendar year.
The registration process for EdEx short courses is open throughout the year. Your registration is automatic once you make the payment.
- Two or more years of experience in executive positions.
- Step 1: Choose the course you need
- Step 2: Sign up here
- Step 3: Enroll
- The cost of the program does not include extraordinary academic rights.
- The prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The certificate awarded upon successful completion of the course will be VIRTUAL.
Send your documents or request more information with:
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Professor Rosselló is a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. Master in Strategic Business Administration, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. B.A. in Graphic Arts, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. She has international certifications among which stand out: CPCL Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; International Master in Leadership EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain; Executive Program Customer Experience IE Business School, Madrid, Spain; International Program for Board Members EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain. To date she is a member of the “Steering Committee” of the EFMD Americas Conference 2019-2021.
She has been Corporate Image Manager of Unique-Yanbal International for Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico and USA; Marketing Manager of Unique-Peru. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of Comacsa, a leading non-metallic mining company in Peru, and a board member of Fundición Americana S.A. She is a specialist in Corporate Image, Marketing Management, Business Communication and Strategic Planning.