The Diploma of International Business Study in Corporate Social Responsibility is an international program designed with EADA Business School to offer you specialized, updated and quality knowledge. You will be able to develop competencies, skills and knowledge to implement strategies that allow to create superior value in companies within the framework of sustainable development, as well as the creation of shared value from a business sustainability approach, guiding to achieve lasting strategic alliances and mutual gain with the interest groups and the leaders of the communities where the company operates, in addition to living the experience of an international networking.
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in the Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 Business Schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
Executives with two or more years of experience in large or medium-sized companies interested in advancing faster in achieving greater responsibilities within the framework of the United Nations, Global Compact, Sustainable Development Objectives, ISO 26000 and globalization responsable
- ICAO – Víctor Andrés Belaunde Avenue 147 Main Route N ° 102 Real Building 4 Floor 4 Real San Isidro Business Center
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona – Spain)
These are the advantages of following the International Business Study Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility with CENTRUM Católica and EADA Business School:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
– Diploma of International Business Study in Corporate Social Responsibility, awarded by CENTRUM Católica Business School
– Advanced International Program in Corporate Social Responsibility, awarded by EADA Business School
- International Traveling to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA)
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training , which will improve your knowledge in management skills.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Diploma of Studies in Corporate Social Responsibility comprises three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts are developed. To approve the program, you must successfully complete the subjects in CENTRUM Católica and EADA Business School. In addition, to support a Final Application Work (TAF).
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the mesh, sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the quorum required CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The admission process to the Diploma of International Business Studies in Corporate Social Responsibility is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in approximately two weeks, provided you comply with the attached documents requested by the Admission Office.
- One or more years of experience in executive or business positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
Documents required for application
The prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
The cost of the program includes:
- Issuance of CENTRUM Catolica Diploma and EADA Business School Certificate
- Classes, lodging and full meals at the EADA facilities in Barcelona.
The cost of the program does not include:
- Issuance of certificates, notes, academic mesh and participation..
- Air ticket, transportation in the city or transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend that you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Phone: (511) 626-7113
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Estudios doctorales en Administración Estratégica de Empresas (DBA), por Maastricht School of Management, Holanda, y por la Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.