The Financial Management Diploma is an international program designed with EADA Business School to offer specialized, updated and quality knowledge of financial management. You can make better strategic decisions, analyze and select funding sources and evaluate investment projects, plus the experience of international networking.
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in finance-related positions in large or medium-sized enterprises.
- People who perform tasks related to finance who wish to complement their knowledge.
- Promote knowledge of financial resource management from within the organization and from the market
- Ensure that the participant understands the interaction processes and decision-making, in both corporations and foreign investment
- By mastering budget control systems, you will be able to motivate an analysis of the information to ensure sound decision-making
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in strategic management of finances by case discussion and teamwork. The dynamics of the sessions are flexible and participatory, lead by expert teachers.
- CENTRUM Católica Campus (Lima Peru)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona Spain)
These are the advantages of taking the Financial Management Diploma:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
- Financial Management Diploma, granted by CENTRUM Catolica Business School
- Advanced International Program in Financial Management, awarded by EADA Business School
- International component 100% online
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training, which will improve your knowledge of financial management business.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Financial Management Diploma is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete the subjects.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
Finance Area After completing the course, students will have known the fundamental concepts underlying financial mathematics and that explain the value of money over time, in order to analyze and propose solutions related to financial calculations.
Costs and Budgets
Finance Area The primary objective of this course is to provide accounting and financial tools to make decisions and exercise managerial control in an organization. Consequently, the course aims to provide students with the basics of the system of budgeting and control, become familiar with its contents and to be able to carry out the analysis and interpretation of information for control and decision making.
Finance Area The primary objective of the course is to develop in the students the skills necessary to handle the concepts and fundamentals of accounting / financial transactions, in order that they are able to properly use them properly in planning, control and management decision making, and to interpret and analyze the economic and financial situation of a company.
- Financial Mathematics
Applied Corporate Finance
Finance Area After completing the course, students should be able to apply appropriate financial tools for decision-making associated with the mobilization and allocation of financial resources in an environment characterized by volatility, the dynamics of capital flows and the interdependency of international financial markets. They will have solid foundations to manage the long-and short-term finances of a company.
Finance Area The main objective of this course is to provide students with sufficient knowledge to carry out their activities in the context of the uncertainty of a globalized market.
Derivatives and Financial Innovation
Finance Area The course aims that the student knows the tools, the main characteristics and constraints of value in four major markets: foreign exchange market, financial derivatives market, capital market with equities variable and fixed income tools and the money market. The approach will be under coverage and speculation scenarios.
- Applied Corporate Finance
Valuation, Merger and Acquisition of Companies
Finance Area At the end of the course, students should be able to understand the motivations of mergers and acquisitions and apply the dimensions of evaluation and planning that are involved.
Finance Area The purpose of the course is to familiarize students with the theoretical and practical aspects of the tax code, income tax and general sales tax. This provides the necessary tools for a better assessment of their decisions, taking into account the fiscal cost that each of them includes, and learn the ways of tax savings in the framework of the option economy.
- Valuation, Merger and Acquisition of Companies
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the Financial Management Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Copy of National Identity document DNI (both sides), or Identification document in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes:
- Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM Catolica EADA Business School.
- Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
- Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
- Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Phone: (511) 626-7107
Phone: (511) 626-7145 / 999-628-114
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Doctor of Business Administration from Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands, Doctor of Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy from Maastricht School of Management, a Master’s degree in Top Management and Leadership from Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) and Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña.