The Operations Management Diploma It is an international program designed with EADA Business School that offers advanced knowledge and understanding of the administrative and operational management of companies, in a scenario of global challenges. This knowledge will allow you to design and implement strategies tailored to the needs of your organization, plus the experience of international networking.
International Week at EADA Business School - Barcelona from 9 to 13 July 2018
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in jobs related to logistics or operations in large or medium-sized enterprises.
- People who perform tasks related to operations that wish to complement their knowledge.
- Allow the participants to know the strategic role of operations of the company in creating value.
- Learn the strategic role of supply chain in business and how it influences decision making.
- Identify operational processes and tools that will enable effective management of the processes.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in strategic management of logistics and operations through case discussion and teamwork. The dynamics of the sessions are flexible and participatory, lead by expert teachers.
- CENTRUM Católica Campus (Lima Peru)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona Spain)
These are the advantages of taking the Operations Management Diploma:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
- Operations Management Diploma granted by CENTRUM Catolica Business School
- Advanced International Program in Operations Management, awarded by EADA Business School
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training, which will hone your skills in sales management.
- International Traveling to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA)
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Operation Management Diploma is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete these courses and present an Applicative Final Paper (TAF): Diagnostic operating a business. With this final work, we evaluate your knowledge of the operations analysis tools applied to a real case.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
Operations Area The course provides the statistical basis to represent and manipulate quantitative variables of production processes. Quality requires economic control of activities and so, statistics give us guidelines for sampling as well as the techniques to infer the attributes of the entire population. The course permits hypothesis analysis based on differences and interrelationships.
Decision Making in Operations
Operations Area The course aims to provide the skills and competencies of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis and evaluation of statistical methods that will enable students to improve their ability to think in statistical terms, and that will result in a better contribution to the decisions of the company and the achievement of its objectives.
Productive Operations and Service Management
Operations Area The aim of the course is that the student understand the fundamental concepts, the most common practices and the most used analytical techniques related to the processes in the operating systems in their stages of planning, organization, management and control.
Operations Area Concepts, methods and tools are presented and analyzed in this course that enable the effective management of processes, with emphasis on their design, implementation, monitoring and improvement.
Operations Area The course aims to develop the student's ability to adequately implement a quality management system in his organization. It will also develop mechanisms that permits him to progress in a systemic way, not only solving problems but also understanding the causes that could have caused them.
Operations Area The course aims to provide the skills and competencies so that the student is able to identify the strategic role of information and communication technologies in making the company's strategic and operational decisions.
- Process Management
Supply Chain Management EADA Business School
Operations Area The course objectives are to understand the logic of the different models of structuring the supply chain that can be used by companies trying to respond to the requirements of its competitive strategy and assimilate the most useful concepts in this value chain that makes up the Supply Chain Management, both operationally and strategically.
Operations Area The course aims to introduce students to the field of strategic management of maintenance from the perspective of reliability and increased business productivity.
- Supply Chain Management EADA Business School
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the Operations Management Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes:
- Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM Catolica EADA Business School.
- Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
- Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
- Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
DBA candidate from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, and a PhD candidate in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy and a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, a Master’s Degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú