Today’s client wants faster results, uses digital channels and prefers to access information from his Smartphone. It is here that the digital transformation plays a key role in reaching what the current customer expects to receive from companies. This program is created to cover the latent need of every professional who seeks to apply in a comprehensive manner, a strategy that integrates the concepts of Customer Experience and Digital Transformation, thus contributing to the company becoming a differentiator difficult to imitate, in a increasingly competitive environment.
- Diplomatura de Estudio en Customer Experience y Transformación Digital, granted by CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- Customer Experience Design & Management – CXDM Certified, awarded by XCustomer360.
- Certificado en Transformación Digital GAT, awarded by GAT Digital.
SPOOC Course in Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility by our Director General, Dr. Percy Marquina, this course is free, optional and complementary to professional specialization; the course will provide the knowledge and effective application of techniques and tools that facilitate the relationship with stakeholders and allow them to move from theory to practice, with a view to their strategic management for the achievement of ethical and sustainable development.
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 78 in the world in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2019.
- Develop an experience design, management and measurement model, and tools such as the Customer Journey Map and the CX Blueprint.
- Develop digital transformation projects from a comprehensive management strategy.
- Apply the fundamentals of digital transformation and Customer Experience by implementing the XCUSTOMER 360 experience management model and the GAT digital transformation model.
Real Time Online Classes
CENTRUM PUCP is a member of UNICON. UNICON members are global benchmark for Executive Education.
These are the advantages of following the Digital Customer Experience Management:
- Triple simultaneous certification.
- You will receive a solid academic and practical training, which will improve your knowledge focused on the customer experience.
- You will have the support of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with Triple Academic Crown, as well as XCOSTUMER 360, a leading company in customer experience management.
- SPOOC* Online Course: Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, taught by Dr. Percy Marquina, General Manager of CENTRUM PUCP. The course is optional and at no additional cost.
- It is the only program that has 2 specialized models in their respective branches. The XCUSTOMER 360® comprehensive customer experience management model and the GAT® Digital Transformation model. Both models have been implemented in companies from different countries with proven results.
- You will be guided by national and international teachers of the highest academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and complete curriculum structure will ensure the level of depth you require.
- You can improve your network of contacts by belonging to a community that brings together the best professionals.
- You will have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
CX involves all areas of the company and involves identifying, designing, managing and measuring all the moments and interactions that the client lives with the organization. Today’s client wants faster results, uses digital channels and prefers to access information from his smartphone. It is here that the digital transformation plays a key role in reaching what the current customer expects to receive from companies. Customer Experience and Digital Transformation, are disciplines that today ceased to be optional if we want to survive in an increasingly competitive market.
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes in the curriculum, or sequence of courses teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
- Customer Experience Desing & Management
This practical theoretical course provides the necessary tools to design a Customer Experience (CX) strategy, implementing a comprehensive customer experience management model, using cutting-edge tools such as the Customer Journey Map and the CX Blueprint. The importance of defining standards based on what the client values the most will be analyzed, as well as the definition of indicators (KPIs) and a measurement strategy that allows monitoring compliance with the defined strategy. Finally, real cases will be analyzed where it is shown how the implementation of a Customer Experience strategy positively influences the economic results (profitability) of the organization.
- Design Thinking
While many companies are still looking to find differentiation in the product or price, understanding what customers expect is the key to everything. Design Thinking revolves around the user, getting the different actors of the company to put themselves in the client’s shoes when designing solutions tailored to what they are waiting for. During this course, the participant will go through all the stages of the process: empathize, define, devise, prototype and test, but not only at a theoretical level, but in a 100% practical environment with application work in real companies.
- Change Management
In this practical theoretical course, the scope of concepts, tools and techniques will be given to enhance the human capacities necessary for a transformation process: People, Teams and Culture. In addition, issues such as change management, employee experience, work environment and internal communication are considered. The course prepares the participant to systematically analyze the human capabilities required for a customer-oriented transformation process; develop strategies to empower people, teams and organizational culture aligned with the customer experience strategy; have change management theories aligned to customer experience; better understand your current thinking and behavior as an agent of change in these processes; process a new mindset, key to the transformation processes.
- Digital Transformation
The course is based on the GAT digital transformation model successfully implemented in different companies in diverse sectors. In this practical theoretical course, participants will understand in depth what digital transformation is and its importance. Tools will be delivered to design strategies and achieve the execution of projects in digital transformation, working five core strategies such as: human, product, sales channels, service and marketing, as well as two important lines such as processes and technology.
- UX Design & Digital Experience
This theoretical and practical course aims to show the advantages of designing a product or service that is completely user-oriented. To this end the participant will carry out various activities in the real world. These methodologies are under the Design Thinking umbrella, which help to understand and discover the end user. Applying everything discovered helps create a better product or service oriented to a better digital experience. Topics such as: new digital scenarios will be developed during the course; screen design tools; technology, devices and formats; prototyping tools; heuristic evaluation of usability; accessibility assessment; test with users.
- Customer Experience Desing & Management
We invite you to participate in the SPOOC * Online Course: Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, dictated by Dr. Percy Marquina, Director General of CENTRUM PUCP.
The course is optional and at no additional cost.
* SPOOC: Specific Private Online Oriented Course
The admission process to the Customer Experience Management Digital Study Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in approximately two weeks, as long as you comply with the documents requested by the Admission Office.
- Have a minimum of one year of experience in executive or business positions.
- Registration form
- Simple copy of the DNI (both sides), Immigration card or Passport (for foreign applicants)
- Undocumented curriculum vitae and scanned photo (CENTRUM Format)
- Commitment of Honor (CENTRUM Format)
- Financial commitment (CENTRUM Format)
- S / 100 payment for admission process
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The cost of the program includes: CENTRUM PUCP Diploma Issue and Certificates issued by XCUSTOMER 360 and GAT Digital.
The cost of the program does not include:
- Issuance of additional certificates, transcripts, academic mesh and participation, or others.
Send your documents or request more information:
965 486 724
977 410 663
942 953 109
954 747 425
949 331 379
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Professor Rosselló is a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. Master in Strategic Business Administration, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. B.A. in Graphic Arts, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. She has international certifications among which stand out: CPCL Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; International Master in Leadership EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain; Executive Program Customer Experience IE Business School, Madrid, Spain; International Program for Board Members EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain. To date she is a member of the “Steering Committee” of the EFMD Americas Conference 2019-2021.
She has been Corporate Image Manager of Unique-Yanbal International for Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico and USA; Marketing Manager of Unique-Peru. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of Comacsa, a leading non-metallic mining company in Peru, and a board member of Fundición Americana S.A. She is a specialist in Corporate Image, Marketing Management, Business Communication and Strategic Planning.