The Professional Project Management Diploma is an international program designed with EADA Business School that stimulates knowledge and advanced understanding in project management , this knowledge will be vital to be able to run the most appropriate depending on the environment of your company, plus the experience of an international networking strategies.
Online Course EADA Business School - Barcelona from January 7 to February 1, 2019
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in jobs related to projects in large and medium-sized enterprises.
- Executives and professionals involved in the design, implementation, and evaluation of projects, whether internal or external to your organization
- Develop a practical sense for the design, implementation and monitoring of projects and initiatives that strengthen business strategies.
- Getting the participant to acquire and apply knowledge and skills related to the processes of project management within its organization, in a context of uncertainty.
- Demonstrate how project management influences in the achievement of the objectives of the organization.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your professional skills in project management. The dynamics of the sessions are flexible and participatory, lead by expert teachers.
- CENTRUM Católica Campus (Lima Peru)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona Spain)
These are the advantages of taking the Professional Project Management Diploma CENTRUM Católica and EADA Business School:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
- Professional Project Management Diploma, granted by CENTRUM Catolica Business School
- Advanced International Programme in Professional Project Management, awarded by EADA Business School
- International Trip to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA)
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training , which will improve your knowledge in marketing management in business.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Professional Project Management Diploma is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete these courses and present an Applicative Final Paper (TAF): the plan for the management of human potential of a company. With this final work , we evaluate your knowledge of the tools of human resource analysis applied to a real case.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the Professional Project Management Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing). Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes:
- Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM Catolica EADA Business School
- Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
- Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
- Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Phone: (511) 626-7115 / 994-695-711
Phone: (511) 626-7110
Phone: (511) 626-7107
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
DBA candidate from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, and a PhD candidate in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy and a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, a Master’s Degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú