The Human Resources Management Diploma is an international program designed with EADA Business School that stimulates knowledge and advanced understanding of personnel management of enterprises, in a scenario of global challenges. This knowledge will be vital to be able to execute strategies to fit the environment of your organization, and the experience of an international networking.
International Week at EADA Business School - Barcelona from April 30 to May 4, 2018
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in positions related to human resources in large or medium-sized enterprises.
- People who perform tasks related to human resources who wish to complete their knowledge.
- Promote understanding of the role of the human resources area in a company, in accordance with best practices.
- The participant will understand the basis for the implementation of appropriate personnel policies.
- Demonstrate how personnel management influences the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of the results of an organization.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in strategic management of human resources through case discussion and teamwork. The dynamics of the sessions are flexible and participatory, lead by expert teachers.
- CENTRUM Católica Campus (Lima Peru)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona Spain)
These are the advantages of taking the Human Resources Management Diploma with CENTRUM Católica and EADA Business School:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
– Human Resources Management Diploma, granted by CENTRUM Catolica Business School
– Advanced International Programme in Human Resources Management, awarded by EADA Business School
- International Traveling to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA)
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- You’ll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Human Resources Management Diploma is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete these courses and present an Applicative Final Paper (TAF): the plan for the management of human potential of a company. With this final work , we evaluate your knowledge of the tools of human resource analysis applied to a real case.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
Human Resource Strategy and Processed
Human Resources Area After completing the course, the participant will understand and clearly present the current and effective practices of strategic management and people management aligned to strategic organizational management, giving a business processes perspective. It identifies its main inputs, activities and results. It provides an introduction to other courses that will be seen throughout the certificate program.
Recruitment and Selection
Human Resources Area The aim of this course is to identify the importance and significance of the recruitment and selection processes in the human management of organizations and to understand their evolution and projection in order to gain a strategic vision of the process. After completing the course, the students will have a methodology to develop successful recruitment and selection techniques.
Human Resources Area Communications are the actions that hold together the different functions of the company. They allow its integration and transmit the culture with its procedures and values. The organizational synergies depend on effectiveness of internal communications. After completing the course, the student will have communication tools to generate commitment and identification of the culture within their companies.
- Human Resource Strategy and Processed
Performance Evaluation(EADA Business School)
Human Resources Area Knowing how our work performance is valued is one of the factors with the greatest impact on the motivation of people. However, this process has not been well conceived or tracked and this has resulted in the disappointment and frustration of businesses and workers. The causes are analyzed in this course and what HR practices will permit us to actually use the Performance Assessment as a lever to help improve business processes, addressing training and the recognition of the individual contribution to the objectives of the company. After completing the course, the student will be able to apply different models of performance evaluation.
Training and Development
Human Resources Area Training and development must be linked to the strategy of the organization and therefore, to its management. It must go hand in hand with the guidelines and actions that an organization determined to develop their productivity and impact on the environment.
The course aims to familiarize participants with the specific tools to increase your bottom line / area through motivated and trained personnel. After completing the course the student will develop a training plan and management.
Salary and Benefits
Human Resources Area The course aims to familiarize students with key concepts and tools for the design and management of systems and structures of equitable compensation and benefits that are competitive and aligned with other human resource management systems. After completing the course, the student will develop a methodology for the administration of salaries in his company.
- Performance Evaluation(EADA Business School)
Negotiation and Conflict Management
Human Resources Area The course aims to provide students with the conceptual basis of the techniques of negotiation and conflict management, and to develop skills for application to the organizational level. Students will understand the theory and practice necessary for the effective management of negotiations within organizations through the development of basic negotiation techniques, mainly using role playing, simulation and the case technique.
Comprehensive Casuistic Simulation of Human Resources Management
Human Resources Humanos Area The course is focused on a comprehensive application of all processes learned to a specific situation. By developing a specially designed business case, students test their knowledge by proposing alternative solutions that are discussed on the basis of a methodological framework.
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the Human Resources Management Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing). Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes:
- Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM Catolica EADA Business School
- Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
- Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
- Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
DBA candidate from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, and a PhD candidate in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy and a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, a Master’s Degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú