The Process Management Diploma is an international program designed with EADA Business School that encourages management of fundamentals and process management tools aligned to the objectives of your organization. You’ll get the knowledge to define successful schemes at all levels, from management to support activities, plus the experience of international networking.
EADA Business School Online Course
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 76 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2018.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in jobs related to logistics or operations in large or medium-sized enterprises.
- People who perform tasks related to operations who wish to complement their knowledge
- Getting the participants to manage the fundamentals and tools that will allow them to implement process management in an organization.
- Allow students to identify the importance of process management in business activities.
- Align the strategy with business strategy processes.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in managing processes, through classroom case discussions and teamwork. The dynamics of the sessions are flexible and participatory, lead by expert teachers.
- CENTRUM PUCP Campus (Lima – Peru)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona – Spain)
These are the advantages of taking the Process Management Diploma with CENTRUM PUCP and EADA Business School:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
– Process Management Diploma, granted by CENTRUM PUCP Business School
– Advanced International Programme in Process Management , awarded by EADA Business School
- International Trip to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA)
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training, which will improve your knowledge in process management.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Process Management Diploma is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete these courses.
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
Concepts, methods and tools are presented and analyzed in this course that enable the effective management of processes, with emphasis on their design, implementation, monitoring and improvement.
Statistics Applied to Processes
The course provides the statistical basis to represent and manipulate quantitative variables of process. The management and improvement of processes is based on appropriate statistical treatment of data in order to convert them into information that facilitates decision-making.
- Process Management
International Management Standards
The course presents the main elements that should be developed while implementing a management system oriented to processes and their risks, in which aspects of quality, safety, health and environment are addressed. The most current versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 31000 and OHSAS 18001 standards are used as a basis.
Lean Six Sigma
The course develops the Lean Six Sigma methodology, globally recognized as the way to ensure value creation and the reduction of variability in processes. Activities that really add value in the processes are determined, as are how processes should be aligned to market needs in order to ensure the sustainability of organizations .
Development of Performance Indicators
The course presents the methodology to be applied in determining indicators to measure the performance of processes and thus improve the ability to make decisions. Various types of indicators, applicable to management, operational and / or support processes are reviewed.
- International Management Standards
Control, Analysis and Process Improvement – EADA Business School
The course develops a set of tools to control processes, to analyze and propose improvements based on the results. It includes the presentation and application of tools such as statistical process control, the basic tools of quality, and administrative tools.
Management Skills for Process Management
The course presents the main skills a process manager must develop, among which stand out leadership, change management, teamwork, communication, among others that will correctly apply the fundamentals and tools of process management.
- Control, Analysis and Process Improvement – EADA Business School
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the Process Management Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes:
- Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM PUCP and EADA Business School.
- Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
- Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
- Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Phone: (511) 626-7145 / 999-628-114
Phone: (511) 626-7107
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Doctor of Business Administration from Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands, Doctor of Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy from Maastricht School of Management, a Master’s degree in Top Management and Leadership from Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) and Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña.