The Marketing Management Diploma is an international program designed with EADA Business School that stimulates knowledge and advanced understanding of marketing situations linked to a modern enterprise. This knowledge will be vital so you will be able to run the most appropriate strategies according to your business environment, plus the experience of an international networking
Online Course EADA Business School - Barcelona from October 29 to November 23, 2018
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in positions related to marketing or communications in large or medium-sized enterprises.
- People who perform tasks related to marketing who wish to complement their knowledge.
- Promote the students to recognize the general variables that influence the development of marketing strategies.
- Getting the participant efficiently manage marketing mix variables and its implementation within the organization.
- Allow greater understanding of the challenges and complexity of today’s global and competitive marketplace
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in strategic marketing management through classroom case discussion and teamwork. The dynamics of the sessions are flexible and participatory, lead by expert teachers.
- CENTRUM Católica Campus (Lima Peru)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona Spain)
These are the advantages of taking the Marketing Management Diploma with CENTRUM and EADA Business School:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
- Marketing Management Diploma, granted by CENTRUM Catolica Business School
- Advanced International Programme in Marketing Management, awarded by EADA Business School
- International Traveling to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA)
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training, which will improve your knowledge in marketing management in business.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Marketing Management Diploma is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete the subjects.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
Marketing and Sales Area The course seeks deeper understanding of the fundamentals of marketing, thus ensuring the generation of value for the company by meeting the needs of consumers. The course introduces the student to marketing by addressing the classic subjects, both strategic marketing (the get ready to act: consumer behavior, positioning segmentation, expected positioning, etc.) and the operational marketing (the management of marketing tools: branding, pricing strategies and tactics, choice and management of channels, integrated communication, etc.). The course covers topics such as: Marketing and value, consumer behavior, introduction to market research, positioning and segmentation, product and brand strategies, pricing strategies, strategies of selection and channel management, integrated communication strategies, marketing of services, relationship marketing and customer loyalty.
Market Research and Consumer Awareness
Marketing and Sales Area The course introduces the student to the methodological approaches to marketing research, which will permit greater and better understanding and knowledge of his target market. It also examines the main variables and theories explaining consumer behavior from an individual context (shortages, needs, motivations, learning and attitudes) and from a social and cultural context (family, culture, subculture and reference groups); identifying primary patterns of consumer behaviors that lead to the development of goods and services that create value for the consumer, within a framework of social responsibility and business ethics.
Product and Brand Management
Marketing and Sales Area The course provides a broad overview of product and brand management, starting from the search for ideas to use the product as such, covering along the road the various points related to the topic. The global market is becoming increasingly globalized, trends are more widespread and therefore, consumers are increasingly demanding because they have a wide margin of choice. Therefore, it becomes more important to develop quality products and services. And quality means that they adjust to these consumers, that they meet their needs in the best way possible and that they also meet the requirements of functionality and design demanded by the globalized customers.
- Marketing Management
Sales Management and Channel Administration(EADA Business School)
Marketing and Sales Area The course provides a comprehensive and practical view of the main variables, processes and decisions that a sales manager must master. Subjects related to the market, customers, competition and strategies for channel management that contribute effectively to achieving sales targets will be developed.
Cuantitative Marketing Skills
Marketing and Sales Area The course permits the student to understand, develop and implement, with a critical and strategic sense, the main statistical tools and management indicators appropriate for the function of marketing.
Integrated Marketing Communications
Marketing and Sales Area The course seeks deeper understanding of the concepts, tools and applied methods in communications and promotions. From there, the course aims to provide the tools necessary for the student to develop a plan of communications and promotions to the channel and the end consumer in which the conventional means are used in integrated manner, as well as new trends bidirectional, active and participative communication such as internet, viral marketing, experience marketing and social networks.
- Sales Management and Channel Administration(EADA Business School)
Marketing and Sales Area The course provides students with concepts, methods and tools that will enable them to have a comprehensive view of marketing in a digital environment and its strategic importance in enterprises.
Relationship Marketing and CRM
Marketing and Sales Area The course provides students with a holistic view of customer relationships and CRM process. It will familiarize them with customer preferences and develop effective loyalty schemes, raising the level of their satisfaction and therefore the profitability for the company.
- Digital Marketing
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the Marketing Management Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing). Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes: Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM Catolica EADA Business School
Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Phone: (511) 626-7113
Lizbeth Alvarado Alamo
Phone: (511) 626-7116
Phone: (511) 626-7111
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Doctor of Business Administration from Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands, Doctor of Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy from Maastricht School of Management, a Master’s degree in Top Management and Leadership from Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) and Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña.