The Sales Management Diploma is an international program designed with EADA Business School oriented executives like you, who seek advanced knowledge of global sales tools for their teams. With this knowledge, you’ll manage successful groups and handle modern techniques, plus the experience of an international networking.
EADA Business School Online Course - Barcelona from April 8 to May 12, 2019
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in managing sales teams in large and medium-sized enterprises.
- Persons performing tasks related to sales who wish to complement their knowledge
- Lead the participants to knows, design and implement modern and successful strategies.
- Plan and develop negotiations with the winning approach.
- Manage various types of client portfolios
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in sales management, by classroom case discussion and teamwork. The dynamics of the sessions are flexible and participatory, lead by expert teachers.
- CENTRUM Católica Campus (Lima Peru)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona Spain)
These are the advantages of taking the Sales Management Diploma with CENTRUM Católica and EADA Business School:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
- Sales Management Diploma granted by CENTRUM Catolica Business School
- Advanced International Programme in Process Management , awarded by EADA Business School
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training, which will hone your skills in sales management.
- International Traveling to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA)
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Sales Management Diploma is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete these courses.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
Sales Strategy, Plans and Indicators
Sales Area After completing the course, the student will be able to develop sales plans and design sales strategies and indicators. He will develop situation analysis, identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to his sales operation, then set objectives and design objectives and indicators, as well as sales strategies to attract, care and retain customers.
Financial Sales Tools
Sales Area The course presents the financial instruments that every sales manager must know to analyze and interpret: Statement of profit and loss, cash flow, sales and expenditure budgets, relevant costs for decision-making. The course gives the student what is needed to design a system of incentives, from setting objectives, the design and monitoring of indicators, the selection of awards as well as ad-hoc planning events.
Training and Motivating Sales Representatives
Sales Area The course permits the student to identify training needs of his personnel, and then proposes the strategies to close the gaps through various training methods. The advantages and disadvantages of each methodology of training for sales representatives will be analyzed, and the trainer role that should be played by every leader of a sales team.
After completing the course, the student will have a very human, non-materialistic vision of motivation. Based on methodologies to understand others, the course provides tools to work on the needs, fears and aspirations of sales representatives.
- Sales Strategy, Plans and Indicators
Coaching and Presentations for the Sales Force
Sales Area The course provides the student with guidelines to develop processes for improving commercial representatives from the identification of the strengths of people on the basis of dialogue processes and support for the reflection and self-discovery of action courses for professional improvement.
With this course, students can design and develop professional presentations to customers with clear focus on benefits, achieving impact, credibility and highlighting the advantages of their proposals.
Marketing Sales and Trade Channels EADA Business School
Sales Area The course objective is to provide the student with the tools to design and properly manage distribution channels and promotional, exhibition and rotation activities in commerce.
The course permits students to learn the steps for the implementation of category management, and to evaluate its implementation in different types of markets. The benefits, costs and resources required for category management are analyzed.
Sales Area The course provides guidelines for developing company to company sales management. The participant will be able to identify the different agents involved and their roles, as well as buying approaches used by their customers. The course has a strong emphasis on the relationship between customer and supplier.
- Coaching and Presentations for the Sales Force
Sales Area At the end of the course, students will be able to plan and conduct negotiations with a win-win approach, identifying items of value in a negotiation, and recognize the different styles employed by the negotiators.
Management of Key Accounts and Customer Loyalty
Sales Area After completing the course, the student will be able to identify key accounts and design specific strategies for this important customer group. The course emphasizes orientation to consultative sales with proposals tailored to the customer and oriented purely to benefits. Likewise, the course allows the student to design and implement processes of customer loyalty from the analysis of the information based on the customer portfolio to the design of transactional and relational actions. During the course, students will develop a loyalty scheme applied to a company, based on the methodology of the five pyramids of Cosimo Chiesa de Negri.
- Professional Negotiations
The Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración (EADA) is one of the most prestigious centers of postgraduate studies in Spain. Founded in 1957, in Barcelona, it has trained more than 120,000 participants, from more than 50 countries, which demonstrates its level of innovation and prestige. EADA has been considered by the Financial Times as number 24 among the best 80 Business Schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
International online course conditions
- The cost of the program includes online classes and academic course materials.
- Classes will be held on Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for 4 consecutive weeks.
The process of admission to the Sales Management Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions..
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes:
- Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM Catolica EADA Business School
- Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
- Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
- Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Phone: (511) 626-7111
Phone: (511) 626-7113
Lizbeth Alvarado Alamo
Phone: (511) 626-7116
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
DBA candidate from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, and a PhD candidate in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy and a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, a Master’s Degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú