The International Business Diploma in Business Coaching is an international program designed with EADA Business School designed to make you a professional coach, who seeks excellence and is responsive to values as a whole, integral, responsible and competent being. Our professional training will guide you through the processes of organizational learning, and the experience of international networking.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/centrum.pucp.edu.pe/wp-content/themes/centrum/programas/page-programas-sedes.php on line 191
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in positions related to human resources.
- People who perform tasks related to coaching who want to complement their knowledge.
- Allow the participant to master the 11 Skills of a Coach defined by the International Coach Federation, certificate level.
- Strengthen the students emotional intelligence and quality interpersonal relations to meet the challenges of their work.
- Develop personal skills to complete the academic training.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills to coach individuals and teams, by classroom case discussiions and teamwork. The dynamics of the sessions are flexible and participatory.
- Courtyard Hotel By Marriott (Lima Peru)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona Spain)
Notice: Undefined variable: dataCurriculaBrochureOnline in /var/www/centrum.pucp.edu.pe/wp-content/themes/centrum/programas/page-programas-sedes.php on line 400
Notice: Undefined variable: dataCurriculaBrochure in /var/www/centrum.pucp.edu.pe/wp-content/themes/centrum/programas/page-programas-sedes.php on line 419
These are the advantages of taking the International Business Diploma in Business Coaching at CENTRUM Católica and EADA Business School:
- Triple Simultaneous International Certification:
- International Business Diploma in Business Coaching, granted by CENTRUM Catolica Business School.
- Advanced International Programme in Business Coaching, awarded by EADA Business School.
- Professional in Business Coach Certificate, awarded by CENTRUM Católica to students with an average of 16.00 or more.
- International Trip to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA).
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training , which will improve your knowledge in coach individuals and teams.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe.
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The International Business Diploma in Business Coaching at CENTRUM Catolica and EADA Business School is comprised by five modules, in which basic and advanced concepts of coaching are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete these courses and pass a coaching competency evaluation to obtain the ICF mentoring skills.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the International Business Diploma in Business Coaching is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes:
- Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM Catolica EADA Business School
- Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
- Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
- Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Estudios doctorales en Administración Estratégica de Empresas (DBA), por Maastricht School of Management, Holanda, y por la Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.