The Information Management and Business Analytics Diploma is an international program designed with EADA Business School to develop your skills to analyze, interpret and generate predictive analytics based on a company´s information. These skills will allow you to guide highly effective decision making, plus the experience of international networking
EADA Business School Online Course - Barcelona from 02 to 27 July 2018
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 71 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2017.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Persons in the field of business and information analysis.
- Professionals who want to expand their knowledge in the analysis of business and information management
- To enable the students to identify the importance of the company´s data in creating value.
- Show the role of business analytics and information technology in making strategic decisions.
- Manage the concepts and techniques of storage, processing, proactive exploitation and discovery of knowledge patterns.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in analytical data and information management. You will gain practical experience by working on real projects data analysis, sponsored by companies or as part of research projects under the supervision of an experienced professor.
- Campus CENTRUM Católica (Lima Perú)
- Campus EADA Business School (Barcelona España)
These are the advantages of taking theInformation Management and Business Analytics Diploma CENTRUM Católica and EADA Business School:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
- Information Management and Business Analytics Diploma, granted by CENTRUM Catolica Business School
- Advanced International Programme in Information Management and Business Analytics Diploma, awarded by EADA Business School
- International Trip to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA).
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training, which will improve your knowledge in strategic information management.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe.
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Information Management and Business Analytics Diploma is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete the subjects.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
Statistics and Data Analysis
The course presents the use of statistical models and graphics used for inference and prediction. The emphasis of the course is on the learning ability of algorithms and their application to various areas of business.
Strategic Management of Information
Management of Data in Organizations
In a globalized world and thanks to the continuous development of information technologies, there has been a radical change in the treatment of information that demands an efficient management of data for a better utilization in organizations for making decisions. The course provides the basic concepts and skills necessary to analyze and organize the data of organizations and use the organized data to respond to a variety of business consultations.
- Statistics and Data Analysis
Integrated Information Systems in Business – EADA Business School
The course is aimed at the student's understanding of the fundamental concepts, the most common practices and analytical techniques used that are related to the processes that constitute operations systems for the production of goods and services, analyzing the stages of planning, organizing, directing and Control.
The course covers the basic concepts of optimization and heuristic search with an emphasis on process improvement and optimization.
Emphasis is placed on the application of mathematical models of optimization and the use of algorithms. While the skills developed in this course can be applied to a wide range of business problems, the examples and practical exercises of the students will focus on the following areas: logistics and optimization of the supply chain, Budgets of Financial Capital, Management of Assets and Client Portfolio Analysis.
Most of the exercises of the students use the Microsoft Excel "Solver" add-on package for mathematical optimization and other business analytics software such as R Statistical Software, SPSS, MATLAB and SAS.
The data warehousing (DWH) is the central element that collects, integrates and gives meaning - the discovery of knowledge - for an organization's data.
Business Intelligence (BI) is concerned with the full range of analytical applications and how they are delivered to users. Each of these areas is fundamentally different in their characteristics such as: business model, data architecture and technical tools - from other traditional forms of databases and applications.
Together, they form the basis of modern business analytics (BA) and decision-making in organizations today. The course focuses on the design and management of large data stores (data warehousing [DWH]) and business intelligence systems (business intelligence [BI]).
- Integrated Information Systems in Business – EADA Business School
Supply Chain Analytics
It is one of the fastest growing business models for the areas of application of business intelligence, where students will understand how optimization and decisions based on data are improving financial performance, inventory levels, product availability, supplier performance, efficiency in the warehouses, customer service levels and the operational performance of world-class supply chains. Later they learn that tactical and strategic issues surrounding the design and operation of the supply chain, development of supply chain with analytical skills to solve real life problems, and teaching a wide range of methods and tools - in the areas of prediction, descriptive and prescriptive analytics to efficiently manage supply and demand networks.
The course of Digital Marketing and Web Analytics enables you to successfully assume commercial and marketing responsibility in today's environments that integrate both digital and interactive media and Social Media Marketing. It will apply the analytical methods on the web for viewing by seeking and displaying data and text mining.
- Supply Chain Analytics
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the Information Management and Business Analytics Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes:
- Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM Catolica EADA Business School
- Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
- Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
- Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Phone: (511) 626-7145 / 999-628-114
Phone: (511) 626-7107
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.