The Graduate Study in Supply Chain Management is an international program designed with EADA Business School that allows you to develop advanced knowledge in the area of Supply Chain Management, it will also prepare you to integrate them effectively in your business environment, plus the experience of an international networking.
EADA Business School Online Course
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 76 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2018.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in positions related to logistics or operations in large or medium-sized enterprises .
- People who perform tasks related to operations who wish to complete their knowledge.
- Participants will developed advanced knowledge in the area of Supply Chain Management, and will be able to integrate this knowledge effectively in their business environment.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
Participants will develop advanced knowledge in the area of Supply Chain Management, and will be able to integrate it effectively in their business environment. This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in process management, by classroom case discussion and teamwork. Class dynamics are flexible and participatory, lead by expert teachers.
- Campus CENTRUM PUCP (Lima – Perú)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona – España)
These are the advantages of taking the Graduate Studies in Supply Chain Management with CENTRUM PUCP and EADA Business School:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
– Supply Chain Management Diploma, granted by CENTRUM PUCP Business School
– Advanced International Programme in Supply Chain Management, awarded by EADA Business School
- International Traveling to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA)
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- You’ll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Supply Chain Management Diploma is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete these courses.
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
Supply Chain Management
The course permits the student to understand the concept of integrated management of the supply chain, and the strategic importance in costs and customer service. It provides a vision from one point to point of the chain, that is from the important suppliers to customers, and it provides skills for the strategic alignment of the supply chain, that is, the development of operational capabilities of the company to meet the value proposition at the corporate level.
Advanced Procurement Management
The course covers advanced tools of global procurement management, an area traditionally neglected in business despite its representing a high percentage of total costs. Tools for the evaluation of suppliers are provided, as well as for negotiations (traditional and online) and the selection of offers based on the total value and not just the initial purchase price.
Supply Chain Analytics
The course presents the use and application of technologies to business analytics and information management applied to the supply chain to develop lasting competitive advantages based on intelligent and predictive processes . It includes the role of analytics in planning and customer service, inventory optimization, distribution and transport network processes, risk management, customer segmentation and supply chains adjusted to segments. Current concepts such as big data and real-time analytics are reviewed.
- Supply Chain Management
Supply and Demand Planning – Inventory Management EADA Business School
Technology Applied to the Supply Chain
The course provides a wide range of concepts, technologies, tools, techniques and strategies associated with the supply chain that enables the organization to identify actions to be taken in the short and long term, to properly maintain technological operation and also implement new business initiatives and technology that a modern enterprise requires.
Finance in the Supply Chain
The course provides students with theoretical and practical knowledge to link the performance of the supply chain with financial indicators such as ROA (return on assets), ROE (Financial Performance) and EVA (Economic Value Added), quantifiable parameters to make decisions on aspects of the supply chain, such as the definition of inventory levels, size of purchase lots, making decisions on outsourcing or vertical integration, levels of investment in assets, among others.
- Supply and Demand Planning – Inventory Management EADA Business School
Management of Distribution Channels and Transportation
The course covers concepts and tools for modern management channels (networks) of distribution and transport, focusing on decision-making at the level of service (market coverage, responsiveness, etc.) and cost management (transport, storage, inventories, etc.); the impact of online sales on the distribution networks is also evaluated.
Lean Supply Chain Management
The course provides the student with the skills required to apply the methodology of Lean Management in the processes of the supply chain, generating efficiencies and eliminating waste in processes in order to contribute to achieving the organization's objectives. Lean Management involves process and quality management, after identifying and eliminating waste in order to deliver value to customers.
- Management of Distribution Channels and Transportation
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the Supply Chain Management Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing). Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes:
– Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM PUCP EADA Business School
– Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
– Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
– Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Phone: (511) 626-7110
Phone: (511) 626-7145 / 999-628-114
Phone: (511) 626-7107
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Doctor of Business Administration from Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands, Doctor of Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy from Maastricht School of Management, a Master’s degree in Top Management and Leadership from Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) and Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña.