The Online Diploma in Operation Management is a program for executives who require flexibility in schedules to seek specialization and develop a systemic understanding of organizations for adequate operational management. Get ready to assume a role of leadership in your organization.
At the end of the program, you will obtain the Diploma of: Diplomatura de Estudio en Gestión de Operaciones, granted by CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes in the curriculum, or sequence of courses or professors, according to its policy of continuous improvement. If failure to comply with the required quorum, CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 78 in the world in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2019.
SPOOC Course in Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility by our General Director Dr. Percy Marquina, this course is free, optional and complementary to professional specialization; the course will provide them with the knowledge and effective application of techniques and tools that facilitate the relationship with stakeholders and allow them to move from theory to practice, with a view to their strategic management for the achievement of ethical and sustainable development.
- Professionals with little time to adjust to a classroom program
- Executives looking to improve their skills in logistics and operations management.
- Enhance your skills in handling operational tools.
- Become the driver of change within your organization.
- Get executives with solid academic and personal basis, with strategic vision and social responsibility.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical and practical methodology, which focuses on strengthening your skills in strategic management of logistics and operations through case discussion and teamwork. The dynamics of the sessions are flexible and participatory, lead by expert teachers.
CENTRUM PUCP is a member of UNICON. UNICON members are a world reference for Executive Education.
Real Time Online Classes
These are the advantages of taking the Online Diploma in Operation Management:
- At the end of the program, you will obtain the Diploma of: Diplomatura de Estudio en Gestión de Operaciones, granted by CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training, which will hone your skills in sales management.
- SPOOC* Online Course: Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, taught by Dr. Percy Marquina, General Manager of CENTRUM PUCP. The course is optional and at no additional cost. See Course.*
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- You’ll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Online Diploma in Operation Management curriculum is comprised of three modules, with courses that will enhance your ability to lead strategic operations plans in your organization.
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes in the curriculum, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
The course provides the statistical basis to represent and manipulate quantitative variables of production processes. Quality requires economic control of activities and so, statistics give us guidelines for sampling as well as the techniques to infer the attributes of the entire population. The course permits hypothesis analysis based on differences and interrelationships.
- Decision Making in Operations
The course aims to provide the skills and competencies of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis and evaluation of statistical methods that will enable students to improve their ability to think in statistical MODULEs, and that will result in a better contribution to the decisions of the company and the achievement of its objectives.
- Productive Operations and Service Management
The aim of the course is that the student understand the fundamental concepts, the most common practices and the most used analytical techniques related to the processes in the operating systems in their stages of planning, organization, management and control.
- Process Management
Concepts, methods and tools are presented and analyzed in this course that enable the effective management of processes, with emphasis on their design, implementation, monitoring and improvement.
- Quality Management
The course aims to develop the student’s ability to adequately implement a quality management system in his organization. It will also develop mechanisms that permits him to progress in a systemic way, not only solving problems but also understanding the causes that could have caused them.
- Technology Management
The course aims to provide the skills and competencies so that the student is able to identify the strategic role of information and communication technologies in making the company’s strategic and operational decisions.
- Process Management
- Supply Chain Management EADA Business School
The course objectives are to understand the logic of the different models of structuring the supply chain that can be used by companies trying to respond to the requirements of its competitive strategy and assimilate the most useful concepts in this value chain that makes up the Supply Chain Management, both operationally and strategically.
- Maintenance Management
The course aims to introduce students to the field of strategic management of maintenance from the perspective of reliability and increased business productivity.
- Supply Chain Management EADA Business School
We invite you to participate in the SPOOC * Online Course: Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, dictated by Dr. Percy Marquina, CEO of CENTRUM PUCP. The course is optional and at no additional cost.
* SPOOC: Specific Private Online Oriented Course
The process of admission to the Online Diploma in Operation Management is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- The program cost does not include extraordinary academic rights.
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
Send your documents or request more information:
Telephone: (511) 626-7129 / 993-296-983
Luz Marina García Solís
Telephone: (511) 626 7112 / 996-575-031
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
(511) 626-7145 / 999-628-114
(511) 626-7176 / 956-235-899
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Professor Rosselló is a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. Master in Strategic Business Administration, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. B.A. in Graphic Arts, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. She has international certifications among which stand out: CPCL Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; International Master in Leadership EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain; Executive Program Customer Experience IE Business School, Madrid, Spain; International Program for Board Members EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain. To date she is a member of the “Steering Committee” of the EFMD Americas Conference 2019-2021.
She has been Corporate Image Manager of Unique-Yanbal International for Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico and USA; Marketing Manager of Unique-Peru. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of Comacsa, a leading non-metallic mining company in Peru, and a board member of Fundición Americana S.A. She is a specialist in Corporate Image, Marketing Management, Business Communication and Strategic Planning.