The Management Skills Diploma is an international program designed with EADA Business School that stimulates knowledge and advanced understanding of the situations linked to effective interpersonal relationships that facilitate the transport of persons, substantially raising the quality of their decision-making for the success of your company. This knowledge will be vital to be able to run the most appropriate depending on the environment of your company, plus the experience of an international networking strategies.
Online Course EADA Business School - Barcelona
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 76 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2018.
- EADA Business School, # 24 among the top 80 business schools in Europe, Financial Times 2015.
- Executives with one or more years of experience in positions related to marketing or communications in large or medium-sized enterprises .
- People who perform tasks related to marketing who wish to complete their knowledge.
- Enhance your skills in planning, organization and control of resources.
- Direct your qualities to effective decision making.
- Improve your ability to work in teams and guide change .
- CENTRUM Católica Campus (Lima Peru)
- EADA Business School Campus (Barcelona Spain)
These are the advantages of taking the Management Skills Diploma with CENTRUM Católica and EADA Business School:
- Dual Simultaneous International Certification:
- Management Skills Diploma, granted by CENTRUM Catolica Business School.
- Advanced International Programme in Management Skills, awarded by EADA Business School
- International Traveling to the EADA Business School of Spain (EADA)
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training , which will improve your knowledge in marketing management in business.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown and EADA Business School ranked in the top 25 of the best business schools in Europe
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Management Skills Diploma with CENTRUM Católica is comprised of three modules, in which basic and advanced concepts in the field are developed. To pass the program, you must successfully complete the subjects.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM Católica reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
One week in Barcelona – Spain, to receive face-to-face classes at EADA Business School.
International travel terms
- The cost of the program includes classroom classes, business visits outside of Peru and the academic materials of the courses abroad.
- The cost of the program includes accommodation inside the Campus and food.
- It does not include the cost of air tickets or accommodation outside the Campus (or consumption in these), nor transport in Barcelona.
- It does not include the procedures of visa or of expedition or renewal of passport, nor the medical insurance.
The process of admission to the Management Skills Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The program fee includes: Issuance of Certificate Diploma CENTRUM Catolica EADA Business School
Lectures, lodging and meals in EADA in Barcelona.
- The program cost does not include:
Issuance of certificates, transcripts or academic curricula.
Airfare, transportation in the city and transfers to and from the airport.
- We recommend you process your travel documents to Spain in advance.
Send your documents or request more information:
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Doctor of Business Administration from Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands, Doctor of Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy from Maastricht School of Management, a Master’s degree in Top Management and Leadership from Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) and Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña.