The Online Business Administration and Management Skills Diploma is a course for executives like you, who require flexibility in schedules to follow specialization courses and who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills. Get ready to assume a role of leadership in your organization.
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 76 in the world and # 1 in Peru in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2018.
- Professionals with little time to adjust to a classroom program.
- Executives looking to improve their managerial skills.
- Enhance your planning skills, organization and resources control.
- Managing your skills to effective decision making
- Improve your ability to work in teams and guide through change.
PROFESSORS AND METHOD
Our methodology is based on synchronized sessions with teachers and other students, and unsynchronized sessions to analyze case studies, discussion forums, etc. You can work with flexible hours and locations, with the same quality as classroom courses. Interactive tools allow you to participate in debates, forums and case studies.
These are the advantages of taking the Online Business Administration and Management Skills Diploma:
- You will receive a strong academic and practical training, which will improve your knowledge in strategic management.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with academic Triple Crown.
- You will be guided by national and international educators of high academic level, proven business experience and great personal qualities.
- The most modern and comprehensive curricular structure ensures the level of depth you require.
- You will improve your networking by belonging to this community that brings together the best professionals.
- After successfully completing your program, you will get a certificate issued by CENTRUM Católica.
- Youll have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
The Online Business Administration and Management Skills Diploma its curricular structure is comprised of three modules, with courses that will enhance your ability to achieve balance between assuming the responsibilities of a group and teamwork. You must successfully complete these courses to pass the program.
CENTRUM Católica may make changes in the curricula, or sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum Catholic CENTRUM reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
Interpersonal Communication and High Impact Presentations CENTRUM Católica
General Administration – Certificate Program
The course will focus on obtaining skills that help the student to successfully run a company based on the development of strategies to enable it to face the changing world of today and achieve the objectives of it.
The course aims to contribute to the understanding and management theories, processes and concepts necessary for successful management of the organization and the necessary tools will be provided so you can achieve more efficient management of resources and possible solutions will be reviewed to difficult situations in practical life management. And all this will work around the question: How to formulate and develop the vision of an organization?, What are the main functions of a comprehensive manager today? What processes create value within an organization? Among others related to the issue of management.
The course enables knowing how emotions work, appreciating different personalities and how they influence how we handle conflicts.
It permits us to improve our skills in managing emotions and identifying the usefulness of these skills in both our personal and work lives in order to face life successfully and be able to lead in different contexts.
- Interpersonal Communication and High Impact Presentations CENTRUM Católica
Marketing for Non-Specialists
The course is focused on the development of skills for the identification of problems, marketing decision making and the development of proposals for effective solution for full consumer satisfaction, considering tools that define which consumers to attend to, how to design goods and services for them, what prices to propose, what distribution channels to use and what is the best way to communicate with them.
Coaching and Mentoring
The course provides insight into the conceptual and instrumental foundations of coaching, mentoring and feedback to regard them as valuable strategies in the development of people within the organization to help employees, to enhance their performance and achieve better results for the company and also make the management of the work teams more effective.
El curso se enfoca en comprender los conceptos principales relacionados con el liderazgo con el fin de desarrollar habilidades y destrezas esenciales para facilitar un liderazgo eficiente y eficaz. Asimismo, ayudará a reflexionar sobre los atributos que debe aplicar el líder para lograr objetivos que se traza la organización a través del compromiso y alineamiento de sus seguidores.
- Marketing for Non-Specialists
Finance for Non-Specialists – Certificate Program
The financial function is concerned with the preservation and creation of wealth. The course aims to provide the student with the tools and knowledge necessary to permit active participation in making business decisions that are related to the finance function.
Strategic Management – Certificate Program
The strategic process requires a very detailed initial analysis to have an external audit of the context and the internal audit of the organization, as well as the analysis of the industry and the competitors so that, with these inputs and using this intuitive process, one can choose the external and internal strategies that should be implemented to achieve the long term objectives that lead us to the established vision.
- Finance for Non-Specialists – Certificate Program
The process of admission to the Online Business Administration and Management Skills Diploma is open throughout the year. Your application is processed in about two weeks, provided you fulfill all documents requested by the Office of Admissions.
- One or more years of experience in executive or corporate positions.
Documents needed to register
- Complete the registration form: Start Registration
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document – DNI (both sides), or Foreigner’s Card or Passport, in the case of foreign applicants.
- Currículum Vite (not documented) and a scanned photo (passport size, resolution not less than 300 dpi, suit and tie, white backing).Download
- Copy of Degree (Optional). In the case you do not render the degree you will go through and interview.
Documents required for application
- The program cost does not include extraordinary academic rights.
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
Send your documents or request more information:
Telephone: (511) 626-7129 / 993-296-983
Luz Marina García Solís
Telephone: (511) 626 7112 / 996-575-031
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Doctor of Business Administration from Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands, Doctor of Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy from Maastricht School of Management, a Master’s degree in Top Management and Leadership from Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) and Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña.