The EDEX Women Training Courses have been developed jointly by the International Association WOMEN CEO PERÚ, which promotes female managerial talent; and CENTRUM PUCP, the best Business School in Peru.
The EdEx Women comprises 24-hour academic courses designed to develop or reinforce your knowledge in vital areas of business management.
Professional women from the different areas of the companies that contribute to generating value in their company.
POSITION IN RANKINGS
# 78 in the world in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2019.
- To develop in the participants suitable criteria for business management through reflection and creativity.
- Acquire management tools to generate a more attractive professional profile.
- Encourage the exchange of experiences and knowledge of students
TEACHERS AND METHOD
This program is developed with a theoretical-practical methodology, which focuses on reinforcing your skills and abilities. The classes are led by teachers with extensive experience and recognized track record.
Online Classes in Real Time.
CENTRUM PUCP is a member of UNICON. UNICON members are a world reference for Executive Education.
- Create your own study plan, with the flexibility of being able to choose your courses according to your needs and schedules.
- You will receive a solid academic and practical training, which will allow you to perfect your knowledge and skills.
- You will have the backing of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with a Quadruple Crown Academic.
- You will be guided by teachers of the highest academic level, proven business experience and magnificent personal qualities.
- You will receive double certification in the name of CENTRUM PUCP and Women CEO Peru
- You will have special benefits for outstanding academic performance.
- You will have an email account, access to the Virtual Campus and complementary course material.
|Inclusive Leadership in Complex Scenarios||Sumilla|
|Corporate Communication and Crisis Management||Sumilla|
|Ecommerce and Digital Marketing||Sumilla|
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes in the mesh, sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. If the required quorum is not met, CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the start of courses and programs.
The registration process for EdEx Women short courses is open throughout the year. Your registration is automatic once you make the payment.
- Two or more years of professional experience.
- Step 1: Choose the course you need
- Step 2: Sign up
- Step 3: Enroll
- The cost of the program does not include extraordinary academic fees.
- The prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The certificate awarded upon successful completion of the course will be VIRTUAL.
Send your documents or request more information with:
Adriana Duran Cervantes
Maribel Luz Osorio
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
Adriana Durán Cervantes
Maribel Luz Osorio
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Professor Rosselló is a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. Master in Strategic Business Administration, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. B.A. in Graphic Arts, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. She has international certifications among which stand out: CPCL Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; International Master in Leadership EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain; Executive Program Customer Experience IE Business School, Madrid, Spain; International Program for Board Members EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain. To date she is a member of the “Steering Committee” of the EFMD Americas Conference 2019-2021.
She has been Corporate Image Manager of Unique-Yanbal International for Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico and USA; Marketing Manager of Unique-Peru. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of Comacsa, a leading non-metallic mining company in Peru, and a board member of Fundición Americana S.A. She is a specialist in Corporate Image, Marketing Management, Business Communication and Strategic Planning.