The demand for specialized positions in any field is increasing and employers and Human Resources departments positively value the skills that distinguish one person from another. This course is created to generate value for professionals in such a way that they generate the best contribution in information resources and innovative proposals.
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes in the curricula, sequence of courses or professors, according to its policy of continuous improvement. If failure to comply with the required quorum, CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the beginning of the program and its courses.
Students from undergraduate universities, from the 7th cycle onwards, as well as students from the last year of a high school career, with interest in deepening their knowledge to compete in the labor market.
Curso de Especialización para Analistas en Marketing Digital, granted by CENTRUM PUCP Business School
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- # 78 in the world in Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2019.
Real Time Online Clases
CENTRUM PUCP is a member of UNICON. UNICON members are a world reference for Executive Education.
- It improves the employability of the participant, providing them with knowledge that will make him more competitive in the labor market.
- Students will receive an education under the support of a top Business School in Latin America and the only one in Peru with Triple Crown.
- The Specialization Course in Digital Marketing for Analysts will be taught by professors of CENTRUM PUCP, distinguished for their academic training and extensive work experience.
- CENTRUM PUCP will train students under an inclusive vision of people management to be able to develop as an analyst in human talent management in the medium term.
- The courses and content have been developed based on real demand for skills and knowledge of the local labour market.
- The training of students will be mostly resolution of real case studies that prepare students for the best job performance.
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes in the curricula, sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. If failure to comply with the required quorum, CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the beginning of the program and its courses.
SEO y Web Analytics
The course presents the tools to position brands efficiently in search engines and highlights the importance of their accessibility in a competitive market. You learn to measure the impact of analytical tools, to make timely decisions.
Social Media strategies
In this course, the participant will learn to create, integrate and develop the opportunities offered by social networks and social media in your relationship, communication and sales strategies with current and potential clients.
Content Marketing and Digital Advertising
The course presents the appropriate strategies for the current consumer to be a positive actor in the construction of brands, and how to approach their participation in the generation of valuable content.
The seminar helps develop and explore a set of human skills that lead participants to combine technical competence with interpersonal excellence in communication skills such as leadership, teamwork, and emotional intelligence in addition to professional writing. In addition, it seeks to develop and project an image of credibility and security to promote trust and generate authority through personal marketing tools such as the preparation of the Curriculum Vitae and the development before a job interview.
The registration process is open throughout the year. Your registration is automatic once you make the payment.
Pregraduate students at their last years of their career, from universities and/or institutes, with interest to improve their capabilities in order to compete in the labor market.
- Step 1: Choose the course you need
- Step 2: Sign up here
- Step 3: Enroll
- The cost of the program does not include extraordinary academic rights.
- The prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The certificate awarded upon successful completion of the course will be VIRTUAL.
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Professor Rosselló is a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. Master in Strategic Business Administration, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. B.A. in Graphic Arts, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. She has international certifications among which stand out: CPCL Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; International Master in Leadership EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain; Executive Program Customer Experience IE Business School, Madrid, Spain; International Program for Board Members EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain. To date she is a member of the “Steering Committee” of the EFMD Americas Conference 2019-2021.
She has been Corporate Image Manager of Unique-Yanbal International for Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico and USA; Marketing Manager of Unique-Peru. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of Comacsa, a leading non-metallic mining company in Peru, and a board member of Fundición Americana S.A. She is a specialist in Corporate Image, Marketing Management, Business Communication and Strategic Planning.