Demand for specialized positions in any field is increasing, and employers and HR departments positively value the competencies that distinguish one person from another. This course is created to generate value in professionals in such a way that they generate the best contribution in information resources and innovative proposals.
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes to the curriculum, sequence of courses or instructors, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Not meet the quorum required CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the beginning of courses and programs
Undergraduate college students from 7th cycle onwards, as well as senior students in high school, with an interest in deepening their knowledge to compete in today’s world of work.
The course leads to a certificate of: Curso de Especialización para Analistas en Gestión del Talento Humano, granted by CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
POSITION IN RANKINGS
- #78 in the world at Executive Education Open, Financial Times 2019.
OpenPUCP: C.C. Plaza San Miguel, 5th floor. Av. Marina No. 2000, San Miguel. Lima – Peru.
CENTRUM PUCP is a member of UNICON. UNICON members are global benchmark for Executive Education.
- It improves the employeeability of the participant, providing them with knowledge that will make him more competitive in the labor market.
- Students will receive an education under the support of a top school in Latin America and the only one in Peru with Triple Corona academic.
- The Specialization course for Analysts in Human Talent Management will be taught by teachers of CENTRUM PUCP. Teachers distinguished for their academic training and extensive work experience.
- CENTRUM PUCP will train students under an inclusive vision of people management to be able to develop as an analyst in human talent management in the medium term.
- The courses and content have been developed based on real demand for skills and knowledge of the local labour market.
- The training of students will be mostly resolution of real case studies that prepare students for the best job performance.
Recruitment and Selection Process Management
The course allows to understand the importance and implications of recruitment and selection processes in the human management of organizations.
Administration of Remuneration and Labor Benefits
The course familiarizes participants with the main concepts and tools for the design and management of compensation and benefit systems, in an alignment with the other human resources management systems.
Training and Development of Human Talent
The course presents the participant with the tools to increase the results of the company through motivated, trained, productive staff, and who consider the company to be an important part of their personal growth (not just professional).
The seminar helps develop and explore a set of human skills that lead participants to combine technical competence with interpersonal excellence in communicative skills such as leadership, teamwork and intelligence emotional in addition to professional writing. In addition, it seeks to develop and project an image of credibility and security to promote trust and generate authority through personal marketing tools such as the elaboration of the Curriculum Vitae and the development in the face of a job interview.
CENTRUM PUCP may make changes to the curriculum, sequence of courses or teachers, according to its policy of continuous improvement. Failure to comply with the required quorum CENTRUM PUCP reserves the right to postpone the beginnings of the courses and programs.
The registration process is open throughout the year. Your registration is automatic once you make the payment.
- Be students of 7th cycle in front or studying the final year of institutes.
- Step 1: Choose the course you need
- Step 2: Sign up here
- Step 3: Enroll
- The cost of the program does not include extraordinary academic rights.
- Prices and conditions of the program are subject to variation.
- The certificate awarded to the successful completion of this course will be VIRTUAL.
(511) 626-7094 / 987-308-332
(511) 626-7222 / 938-512-997
Achieving studies CENTRUM PUCP Business School is a very important personal decision that involves evaluating, known and accepted, among others, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary conditions to be met throughout their period of studies, the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. That is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this standard, and that from that moment can not be alleged ignorance of it.
DIRECTOR OF THE PROGRAM
Professor Rosselló is a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. Master in Strategic Business Administration, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. B.A. in Graphic Arts, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. She has international certifications among which stand out: CPCL Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; International Master in Leadership EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain; Executive Program Customer Experience IE Business School, Madrid, Spain; International Program for Board Members EADA Business School, Barcelona, Spain. To date she is a member of the “Steering Committee” of the EFMD Americas Conference 2019-2021.
She has been Corporate Image Manager of Unique-Yanbal International for Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico and USA; Marketing Manager of Unique-Peru. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of Comacsa, a leading non-metallic mining company in Peru, and a board member of Fundición Americana S.A. She is a specialist in Corporate Image, Marketing Management, Business Communication and Strategic Planning.