DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Sandro Sánchez holds a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. He also holds a Master’s degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Perú, and a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. Professor Sandro Sánchez has completed specialization courses of Quality Management (Peru and Germany), Supply Chain Management (Peru and United States), Environmental Management, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Professor Sánchez has participated in the development of the following Social Responsibility books: Tarea pendiente (2013) and Empresas responsables y competitivas. El desafío de hoy (2016).
He has vast experience as a consultant and specialized professor of Quality Management, Process Management, Quality Management Systems, Environment, Safety and Occupational Health, and Social Responsibility. Lead Auditor of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SA 8000, and Codes of Conduct. He has been the appraiser of CSR award in Peru 2021 and the representative of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú in the Mirror Committee for ISO 26000 development.
He currently is the Director at CENTRUM Development and Innovation, and Professor at the Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain Management Department, and Technologies at CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School.
- Award for faculty academic excellence in Executive Education Programs 2013.
- Award for full time faculty excellence 2013.
- Award for faculty academic excellence in Master’s Programs 2014.
- Award for faculty academic excellence in Executive Education Programs 2014.
- Award for faculty academic excellence in Master’s Programs 2015 (part-time and full time).
- Award for faculty academic excellence in Master’s Programs 2016 (part-time and full time).