DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Uribe’s Master in Business Administration, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands. Master in Strategic Management, Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru. Industrial Engineer, Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru. Course international analysis and resolution of conflicts: pedagogies of teaching, George Mason University-PUCP. Diploma in trading strategies and effective communication in conflict management, Center for Analysis and Conflict Resolution PUCP.
He has been Deputy Director of the Bureau of Labor Relations of the PUCP. Negotiator years 2001-2009 collective agreement. Administration Manager Group Corporate Wiese Group. Coach certified by the ICC of England. He has won the Academic Excellence Recognition CENTRUM Catolica during the years 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Currently he is a professor in the Graduate Programs FACI, Institute for Quality and Research Center and Educational Services of the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru and Professor of the Academic Area of Strategy and Leadership in CENTRUM Catolica Graduate Business School.
- Excellence Award to Teachers Part Time 2011
- Masters Academic Excellence Part Time 2014
- Executive Education Academic Excellence 2014
- Excellence Award to Teachers Full Time 2013
- Recognition of Academic Excellence in Master Programs 2015 TP and TPC
- Recognition of Academic Excellence in Executive Education Part Time Programs 2015