DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Mohammad holds a Ph.D. and a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering from Sharif University of Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran. He is also a PMP certified professional.
Professor Mohammad has been an Associate Professor at the Science and Research University, Tehran, Iran, where he taught industrial management courses, and Head of Department of Industrial Engineering at the Science and Research University. He has also been the EPC Project Coordinator of NG Compressor / CO2 Turbo Compressor package for Lordegan Petrochemical Company, Project Officer and Assistant for several EPC global projects, Customer Relationship Manager of Talachin Industry Company, and Marketing Manager of Kia Manufacturing Company.
FIELDS OF RESEARCH
- Emerging economies
Professor Mohammad has authored and coauthored the following research papers, which are published in top ranked peer-reviewed journals:
- Zohrehvandi, S., Vanhoucke, M., & Khalilzadeh, M. K. (2020). A project buffer and resource management model in energy sector; a case study in construction of a wind farm project. Journal of Energy Sector Management.
- Khalilzadeh, M. K., & Banihashemi, S. (in press). A model for Fixed-Cost Bach Transportation problem under uncertainty. To appear in Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering.
- Fattahi, R., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Khalilzadeh, M. K., & Shahsavari-Pour, N. (in press). A novel FMEA model based on fuzzy multiple criteria decision making methods for risk assessment. To appear in Journal of Enterprise Information Management.
- Zadeh, M. K., Karami, A., & Hajikhani, A. (2020). The Multi-Objective Supplier Selection Problem with Fuzzy Parameters and Solving the Order Allocation Problem with Coverage. Journal of Modelling in Management.
- kkabulzadeh, L., Khalilzadeh, M. K., & Kazimieras Zavadskas, E. (in press). An empirical research on risk identification and prioritization in banking projects of PSP companies. To appear in Frontiers of Business Research in China.
- Zadeh, M. K., & Alikhani, A. (2020). The Effects of PMBOK Knowledge Areas on the phases of ERP implementation. To appear in Industrial Engineering & Management Systems.
- Gholizadeh, H., Fazlollahtabar, H., & Khalilzadeh, M. K. (2020). A robust fuzzy stochastic programming for sustainable procurement and logistics under hybrid uncertainty using big data. Journal of Cleaner Production, 258.
- Zadeh, M. K. (in press). A mathematical model for the capacitated location-arc routing problem with deadlines and heterogenous. To appear in Transport.
- Zohrehvandi, S., & Zadeh, M. K. (2019). APRT-FMEA buffer sizing method in scheduling of a wind farm construction project. Engineering Construction and Architectural Management, 26(6), 1129-1150.
- Mohamadghasemi, A., Hadi-Vencheh, A., Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, F., & Zadeh, M. K. (2019). Group multiple criteria ABC inventory classification using the TOPSIS approach extended by Gaussian interval type-2 fuzzy sets and optimization programs. Scientia Iranica, 26(5), 2988-3006.
- Zadeh, M. K., Masoumi, S., & Masoumi, I. (2019). Identification and prioritization of factors influencing organization risk tolerance level. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 16(4), 417-435.
- Khesal, M., Saghaei, A., Zadeh, M. K., Rahiminejad, M., & Soltani, R. (2019). Integrated cost, quality, risk and schedule control through Earned Value Management (EVM). Journal of Engineering Design and Technology, 17(1), 183-203.
- Hajikhani, A., Zadeh, M. K., & Sadjadi, S. J. (2018). A fuzzy multi-objective multi-product supplier selection and order allocation problem in supply chain under coverage and price considerations: An urban agricultural case study. Scientia Iranica, 25(1), 431-449.
- Zadeh, M. K., & Derikvand, H. (2018). A multi-objective supplier selection model for green supply chain network under uncertainty. Journal of Modelling in Management, 13(3), 605-625.
- Safari, G., Hafezalkotob, A., & Zadeh, M. K. (2018). A Nash bargaining model for flow shop scheduling problem under uncertainty: a case study from tire manufacturing in Iran. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 96(1-4), 531–546.
- Maghsoodi, A. I., Kavian, A., Zadeh, M. K., & Brauers, W. K.M (2018). CLUS-MCDA: A novel framework based on cluster analysis and multiple criteria decision theory in a supplier selection problem. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 118, 409-422. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2018.03.011
- Maghsoodi, A. I., & Zadeh, M. K. (2018). Identification and evaluation of construction projects’ critical success factors employing fuzzy-TOPSIS approach. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 22(5), 1593-1605.
- Maghsoodi, A. I., Abouhamzeh, G., Zadeh, M. K., & Zavadskas, E. K. (2018). Ranking and selecting the best performance appraisal method using the MULTIMOORA approach integrated Shannon’s entropy. Frontiers of Business Research in China, 12(2).
- Fattahi, R., & Zadeh, M. K. (2018). Risk evaluation using a novel hybrid method based on FMEA, extended MULTIMOORA, and AHP methods under fuzzy environment. Safety Science, 102, 290-300.
- Hajikhani, A., Zadeh, M. K., & Sadjadi, S. J. (2017). A fuzzy multi-objective supplier selection model with price and wastages considerations. International Journal of Industrial Engineering & Production Research, 28(1), 9-20.
- Zadeh, N. K., Zadeh, M. K., Mozafari, M., Vasei, M., & Ojaki, A. A. (2017). Challenges and difficulties of technology commercialization – a mixed-methods study of an industrial development organization. Management Research Review, 40(7), 745-767.
- Aziziankohan, A., Jolai, F., Zadeh, M. K., Soltani, R., & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2017). Green supply chain management using the queuing theory to handle congestion and reduce energy consumption and emissions from supply chain transportation fleet. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 10(2), 213-236.
- Bahari, A., Zadeh, M. K., & Fard, M.T. T. (2017). Studying the reverse supply chain model with remanufacturing. International Journal of Economic Research, 14(9), 279-288.
- Zadeh, M. K., Akbari, H., & Foroughi, A. (2016). Investigating the relationship of sustainability factors with project management success. Industrial Engineering & Management Systems, 15(4), 345-353.
- Zadeh, M. K. (2015). A honey bee swarm optimization slgorithm for minimizing the total costs of resources in MRCPSP. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(11).
- Zadeh, M. K., & Abbaszadeh, K. (2015). Non-isolated high step-up DC-DC converter based on coupled inductor with reduced voltage stress. IET Power Electronics, 8(11), 2184-2194.
Professor Mohammad currently is a Professor and Researcher at CENTRUM PUCP.
- Most Cited Articles of Safety Science on Elsevier, for the paper entitled “Risk evaluation using a novel hybrid method based on FMEA, extended MULTIMOORA, and AHP methods under fuzzy environment”, 2018.