DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Mohammad holds a Ph.D. and a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering from Sharif University of Technology, and a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran. He is also a PMP certified professional.
Professor Mohammad has been an Associate Professor at the Science and Research University, Tehran, Iran, where he taught industrial management courses, and Head of Department of Industrial Engineering at the Science and Research University. He has also been the EPC Project Coordinator of NG Compressor / CO2 Turbo Compressor package for Lordegan Petrochemical Company, Project Officer and Assistant for several EPC global projects, Customer Relationship Manager of Talachin Industry Company, and Marketing Manager of Kia Manufacturing Company.
FIELDS OF RESEARCH
- Emerging economies
Professor Mohammad has authored and coauthored the following research papers, which are published in top ranked peer-reviewed journals:
- Shakib Zohrehvandi, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Madjid Sabzehparvar. APRT-FMEA buffer sizing method in project scheduling of a wind farm project construction, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management Journal, Accepted Article.
- Somayyeh Mirzaei Khezri, Mehdi Bashiri, Roya Soltani, and Mohammad Khalilzadeh. A mathematical model for the capacitated location-arc routing problem with deadlines and heterogenous, Transport, Accepted Article.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Arya Karami, and Alborz Hajikhani. The Multi-Objective Supplier Selection Problem with Fuzzy Parameters and Solving the Order Allocation Problem with Coverage”, Journal of Modelling in Management, Accepted Article.
- Mahdiyeh Mahjoub, Shiva Atashsokhan, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Akbar Aghajanloo, and Shakib Zohrehvandi. Linking project success and “strategic talent Management: satisfaction/motivation and organizational, Procedia Computer Science, Accepted Article.
- Shakib Zohrehvandi, Mehrdad Javadi, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Esmail Cheraghi, and Mahdiyeh Mahjoub. Role of information cycles in construction of a wind farm power plant project, Procedia Computer Science, Accepted Article.
- Sayyid ali Banihashemi, and Mohammad Khalilzadeh. Sensitivity analysis for estimating cost of project execution with EVM technique by considering quality and risk factors, Iranian Journal of Trade Studies, Accepted Article.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Morteza Vasei, Davood Sedighizadeh, Mohammad Reza Pashapour, and Hedieh Shakeri. Investigating the causal relationships between critical factors in tax fraud in Iran using group ANP and fuzzy DEMATEL, Journal of Development Evolution Management, Accepted Article.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Hedieh Shakeri, and Mohammad Karimi Meshkani. A fuzzy model for location-routing problem in perishable food supply chain, Trade Investigations, Accepted Article.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Morteza Vasei, and Hedieh Shakeri. Performance evaluation of privatized governmental organization in Iran, Trade Investigations, Accepted Article.
- Amir Kamal Zare, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Mohammad Madjidi. Implementing knowledge management variables in measuring the effectiveness of the educational training courses of the employees of the educational centers of ministry of agriculture, Journal of Agricultural Education Administrative Research, Accepted Article.
- Sayyid Ali Banihashemi, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Roya Soltani, and Tahereh Khesal (2019). Proposing a comprehensive model for projects integrated quality, cost, schedule and risk monitoring in the EVM, Journal of Iranian Society of Civil Engineering, Article in Press.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Shiba Masoumi, and Isa Masoumi (2019). Identification and Prioritization of Factors Influencing Organization Risk Tolerance Level, Journal of Advances in Management Research, https://doi.org/10.1108/JAMR-07-2018-0061.
- Mina Khesal, Abbas Saghaei, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Masoud.Rahiminejad, and Roya Soltani (2019). Integrated Cost, Quality, Risk and Schedule Control through Earned Value Management (EVM), Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, Vol. 17 Issue: 1, pp.183-203, https:// doi.org/10.1108/JEDT-07-2018-0119.
- Reza Fattahi, and Mohammad Khalilzadeh (2018). Risk evaluation using a novel hybrid method based on FMEA, extended MULTIMOORA, and AHP methods under fuzzy environment, Safety Science, 102, pp. 290-300.
- Abteen Ijadi Maghsoodi, Azad Kavian, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Willem K.M. Brauers (2018). CLUS-MCDA: A novel framework based on cluster analysis and multiple criteria decision theory in a supplier selection problem, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 118, pp. 409-422.
- Ghasem Safari, Ashkan Hafezalkotob, and Mohammad Khalilzadeh (2018). A Nash bargaining model for flow shop scheduling problem under uncertainty: a case study from tire manufacturing in Iran, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 96(1-4), pp. 531-546.
- Abteen Ijadi Maghsoodi, and Mohammad Khalilzadeh (2018). Identification and Evaluation of Construction Projects’ Critical Success Factors Employing Fuzzy-TOPSIS Approach, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 22(5), pp. 1593-1605.
- Alborz Hajikhani, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Seyed Jafar Sadjadi (2018). A fuzzy multi-objective multi-product supplier selection and order allocation problem in supply chain under coverage and price considerations: An urban agricultural case study, Scientia Iranica, 25(1), pp. 431-449.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Hadis Derikvand (2018). A multi-objective supplier selection model for green supply chain network under uncertainty, Journal of Modelling in Management, 13(3), pp. 605-625.
- Abteen Ijadi Maghsoodi, Gelayol Abouhamzeh, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas (2018), Ranking and selecting the best performance appraisal method using the MULTIMOORA approach integrated Shannon’s entropy, Frontiers of Business Research in China, 12(2), doi:10.1186/s11782-017-0022-6.
- Abteen Ijadi Maghsoodi, Mohamad Khalilzadeh, and Ashkan Hafezalkotob (2018). Ranking and selecting traditional performance appraisal methods using a hybrid MCDM approach, Journal of Development Evolution Management, 1397(32), pp. 51-65.
- Maryam Rahimzadeh, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Roya Soltani (2018). Identification of factors affecting the implementation of knowledge management in project-based organizations (Structural Equation Modeling) (A case study of SADAD BONIAN construction company, Quarterly Journal of Industrial Technology Development, 16(32), pp. 57-72.
- Ghasem Safari, Ashkan Hafezalkotob, and Mohammad Khalilzadeh (2017). A novel mathematical model for a hybrid flow shop scheduling problem under buffer and resource limitations-A case study, Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 10, pp. 58-77.
- Arvin Aziziankohan, Fariborz Jolai, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Roya Soltani, and Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam (2017). Green Supply Chain Management Using the Queuing Theory to Handle Congestion and Reduce Energy Consumption and Emissions from Supply Chain Transportation Fleet, 10(2), pp. 213-236.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and KayvanSalehi (2017). A multi-objective fuzzy project selection problem considering social responsibility and risk, Procedia Computer Science, 121, pp. 646-655.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Hedieh Shakeri, Hadis Gholami, and Leila Amini (2017). A Heuristic Algorithm for Project Scheduling with Fuzzy Parameters, Procedia Computer Science, 121, pp. 63-71.
- Esmail Cheraghia, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Sirous Shojaei, and Shakib Zohrehvandi (2017). A mathematical model to select the risk response strategies of the construction projects: case study of Saba Tower, Procedia Computer Science, 121, pp. 609-616.
- Shakib Zohrehvandi, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Maryam Hajizadeh, and EsmailCheraghi (2017). Planning project closure phase in combined cycle power plant projects, Procedia Computer Science, 121, pp. 274-281.
- Mehdi Sadati, and Mohammad Khalilzadeh (2017). Assigning limited resources to contractors with FAHP and TOPSIS methods, Iranian Journal of Trade Studies, 21(82) pp. 177-202.
- Jalal Kazemi, Kazem Dehghan Sanej, and Mohammad Khalilzadeh (2017). Comparison of Qualitative and Quantitative Methods to Predict Price of Wheat in Iran (case study: Iranian West Azerbaijan province), Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 9(35) pp. 123-144.
- Neda Khalil Zadeh, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Mehrdad Mozafari, Morteza Vasei, and Ali Amoei Ojaki (2017). Management Research Review, 40(7), pp. 745-767.
- Alborz Hajikhani, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Seyed Jafar Sadjadi (2017). A Fuzzy Multi-Objective Supplier Selection Model with Price and Wastages Considerations, International Journal of Industrial Engineering & Production Research, 28(1), pp. 9-20.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Hassan Akbari, and Amin Foroughi (2016). Investigating the Relationship of Sustainability Factors with Project Management Success, Industrial Engineering & Management Systems, 15(4), pp. 345-353.
- Elaheh Nazarikia, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Ehsan Rafie (2016). Appling a combined method of value engineering and A&P model for diagnose and analysis of organization’s scenario (case study: Tehran Tobacco Complex), 14(79), pp. 50-65.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh (2015). A Honey Bee Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Minimizing the Total Costs of Resources in MRCPSP, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(11), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i11/71405.
- Mohammad Reza Imani Moghadam, and Mohammad Khalilzadeh (2015). The use of fuzzy multi-objective decision-making process to provide project risk assessment model (case study: Azar Oil Well Drilling), Journal of Industrial Management, 10(31), pp. 47-62.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, Morteza Vasei, Davoud Seddighizadeh, and Arvin Azizian (2015). Identifying causal relationships and ranking the obstacles affecting the goals of public-private partnership projects (case study: partnership model of industrial developmental organizations in Iran), Journal of Industrial Management, 10(33), pp. 17-33.
- Younes Hayali, Elaheh Nazarikia, Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Ehsan Rafie (2015). Possibility study of small-scale power plant construction project with 25 Megawatt capacity, Trade Investigations, 13(73) pp. 55-70.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Akram Moradi Tadi (2015). Performance evaluation of banks with VIKOR method, Quarterly Journal of Qualitative Researches in Management, 6(1), pp. 194-207.
- Mohammad Khalilzadeh, and Alborz Hajikhani (2015). An estimate of gas consumption demand function in different development countries using PANEL DATA method, Quarterly Journal of Qualitative Researches in Management, 6(1), pp. 69-88.
Professor Mohammad currently is a Professor and Researcher at CENTRUM PUCP.
- 2018 Most Cited Articles of Safety Science on Elsevier, for the paper entitled “Risk evaluation using a novel hybrid method based on FMEA, extended MULTIMOORA, and AHP methods under fuzzy environment”.