DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
PhD in anthropology from the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru (PUCP). Psychologist and Masters in Psychology (PUCP). Deputy Director of the Center for Analysis and Conflict Resolution PUCP.
Member of the Technical Advisory Council of the National Service of Environmental Certification for Sustainable Investment (SENACE). Former Vice President of the Directive Board for the Camisea Natural Gas Project Defender (DPC). In the last 16 years she has worked as a specialist, consultant and trainer on issues relating to conflict analysis and evaluation, negotiation, conciliation, dialogue, assertive communication, citizen participation and involuntary resettlement; for both public and private institutions and multilateral agencies. She has also investigated the culture-power-conflict relationship and development both in terms of its policies as effective practices.
Regarding her intellectual production, she has multiple investigations among which we highlight:
- “Conceptions” development “in municipal authorities of the Ayacucho region. An exploratory study “(2011)
- “Compensation and Development Negotiations. The case of negotiation between the Rural Community Chiquintirca (Ayacucho) and the company TGP under the Camisea Project (2011-2013) “.
Similarly, she has authored articles related to prevention and conflict management, among which we can mention:
- “The ‘productive projects / development’ in negotiations between farming communities and extractive companies (Peruvian Magazine Analysis, Prevention, Conflict Management , 2011).
- “Representativeness and interests in the negotiations: reflections on the Camisea Project” (Peruvian Magazine Analysis, Prevention, Conflict Management, 2010).
- “Evaluation of environmental conflicts starting point” (Peruvian Magazine Analysis, Prevention, Conflict Management. Midpoint, 2009).
- “Communication as a Tool for Social Responsibility within the framework of conflict” (Journal of the Specialty of Communication for Development, 2006).
She currently serves as Professor at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru Graduate School and CENTRUM PUCP Business School Doctoral programs.
Academic Excellence at Masters 2014