DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Marcelo Pimentel has pursued doctoral studies (DBA) at Maastricht School of Management and Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master’s Degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, an International Master’s Degree in Leadership from EADA, Spain, and undergraduate studies in Business Administration from Universidad de Lima, Peru. He also completed graduate studies at Université Laval in Quebec, Canada, University of Cologne, Universidad de Ciencias Aplicadas in Lima, and he is DAAD alumni (Deutscher Akademisher Austauschdienst – German Academic Exchange Service).
Professor Pimentel has extensive experience as a manager, executive, consultant and professor. He has worked in South America and Central America in Management Control, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Strategic Planning in multinational companies and corporations, such as Santander, BBVA, Belcorp, among others. He has experience in people management in the marketing and manufacturing sectors. He has worked as an organizational trainer in Guatemala, El Salvador and Bolivia. He has been Director of Administration at CENTRUM PUCP. Professor Pimentel is a Financial Advisor in a major national holding company in the real estate, import, storage, and business services sectors.
Professor Marcelo Pimentel currently is Professor at CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- Award for teaching excellence, CENTRUM PUCP Business School, 2018.
- Award for teaching excellence, CENTRUM PUCP Business School, 2017.
- Award for full time faculty academic excellence in Master’s Programs, CENTRUM PUCP Business School, 2016.
- Award for part-time faculty academic excellence in Executive Education Programs, CENTRUM PUCP Business School, 2014.
- Award for part-time faculty academic excellence, CENTRUM PUCP Business School, 2011.