DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Sasaki holds a Ph.D. and an M.A. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Bowling Green State University, Ohio, USA. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos.
Professor Sasaki has 30 years of professional experience. He has worked at Fortune 500 companies (Xerox and JCPenney) in executive positions in the marketing, operations and organizational development departments. In Xerox, he created and led the Competency Center for Survey Research. He was responsible for all facets of the applied research to support strategies and initiatives for improving customer experience, including the implementation of the Net Promoter methodology globally (>70 countries). He led market dynamics, competitiveness and market share studies in the USA and Latin America. In addition, he designed the Management Information System (MIS) to standardize the process of organizational performance management, implemented evaluation and training programs for technical service and call centers, and set up the customer complaint management system. He has teaching experience as Teaching/Research Assistant at Bowling Green State University and as Adjunct Professor at Nova Southeastern University, USA.
FIELDS OF RESEARCH
- Organizational Performance
- Management and customer experience
He is the co-author of the following paper:
- McCabe, D., D’Alessio, A., Briga, J., & Sasaki, J. (1980). The convergent and discriminant validities between the IOR and the JDI: English and Spanish forms. The Academy of Management Journal, 23(4), 778-786.
He currently is a Professor and Researcher at CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- Social Science Research Council Dissertation Grant Award, USA, 1982.
- Xerox Emerging Leader program.