JUAN O´BRIEN CÁCERES
DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Juan O’Brien is a DBA candidate from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, and a PhD candidate in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He holds a Master of Philosophy and a Master of Business Administration in General and Strategic Management from Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, a Master’s Degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, and an undergraduate degree in Economics from Universidad de Lima, Peru, and in Stratégie Financière from Université Laval, Quebec, Canada. He also completed the Colloquium on Participant Centered Learning (CPCL) at Harvard Business School, United States.
Professor Juan O’Brien has extensive experience in banking, investment, international trade, project assessment, project financing, valuation of companies and assets, venture capital, value management and strategic planning consulting. He has worked as a Business Manager in the construction, services, energy and trade sectors. He has taught corporate finance, financial engineering and capital market, value management, quantitative tools of marketing, and strategic planning courses.
Professor O’Brien currently is the Director of Consultancy, In Company and Top Management programs, and Professor of the Finance, Business Economics, and Accounting Department at CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- Academic excellence 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Award for faculty academic excellence in Executive Education Programs 2014.
- Award for full time faculty academic excellence in Master’s Programs 2014.
- Award for full time faculty academic excellence in Master’s Programs 2015.
- Award for full time faculty academic excellence in Master’s Programs 2016.
- Professor distinguished for academic excellence 2009-2016.