DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Juan Narro holds a Masters degree in Management from Universidad del Pacífico and an undergraduate degree in Naval Maritime Science from the Peruvian Naval School. He completed the Advanced Management Program (PADE) in Business Management at ESAN, Peru, and a graduate diploma in National Security and Strategic Studies from the United States Naval War College. He also completed the Colloquium on Participant Centered Learning (CPCL) at Harvard Business School, United States.
Professor Narro is a specialist in Electronic Engineering, Communications and Planning. He has been the Head of the Communications Center at the Navy (Mollendo), Chief of Evaluation at the Naval Tactical Training Center, Head of Plans, Programs and Budget at the Peruvian Navy, Deputy Director at the Naval War College, Chief of Plans and Politics, and Commander-in-chief at the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Peru.
He has been a professor at Universidad del Pacífico, Naval War College and the National Center for Higher Studies (CAEN) in the areas of Statistics, Quantitative Methods, Strategic Planning and Management.
He currently is the Head of the Office of Academic Quality, Continuous Improvement, Accreditations and Business Intelligence (OCAMECA), and Professor at the Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and Technology department at CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School.
- Award for academic excellence, 2012.
- Award for academic excellence, 2013.
- Award for full time faculty academic excellence in Masters Programs 2014.
- Award for full time faculty academic excellence in Masters Programs 2015.
- Award for full time faculty academic excellence in Masters Programs 2016.
- Professor distinguished for academic excellence 2011 – 2016.