DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Hans Beuermann holds a Master of Business Administration from Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands, a Master’s Degree in Strategic Business Administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Universidad de Lima, Peru, and a Diploma in Business Psychology from Universidad de Lima, Peru. He is an International Certified Coach, International Certified Business Coach, and an International Certified Team Coach, International Coaching Community (I.C.C.), England. He is currently pursuing a Doctorate in Psychology, in the line of research in Creativity, Talent and Technology, at the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
Professor Beuermann has been the Director General of Evolución Asociados, a consulting company focused on the organizational development through the optimization of soft skills. He has been People Manager at BBVA Continental business areas and has experience in human resources management within the telecommunications and educational sectors.
He currently is a Deputy Director at CENTRUM Corporate relations department and Professor at CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- Award for Academic Excellence, CENTRUM PUCP Business School, 2018.
- Award for Academic Excellence, CENTRUM PUCP Business School, 2017.
- Dean’s list (first), Master’s degree in Strategic Business Administration, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. March 2016, Peru.
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society. June 2016, Peru.
- Master of Business Administration with honors, Maastricht School of Management. September 2016, The Netherlands.