DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Alegría holds a PhD in Applied Economics Socio-Economic Research, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain. Masters in Economics, majoring in Public Management from the Universidad Nacional de San Marcos, Peru. Degree in Economics and Business Studies, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain. BA in Political Science and Sociology, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain.
In regards to his professional experience, he has served as Director General of National and International Cooperation Consortium Cesar Vallejo. Senior Advisor to the Congress of the Republic of Peru. Creator of Business Mundi Foundation, under the protectorate of the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade of Spain (MITYC). Director General for Spain Evolvebank.com Lloyds TSB Bank. Marketing Manager, Pan-European Division of Lloyds TSB Bank. He has held various positions within the Banco Atlantico Spain, among which we can mention: Active Manager Area; Deputy Director of Marketing; Active Head of Products and Payment; Head of Sector Analysis and Head of Financial Services.
He has teaching experience in universities in Peru, such as the Universidad Nacional de San Marcos, the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru and Universidad Cesar Vallejo. Similarly, he has taught courses related to Trade and Finance for the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade; the Pontifical University of Comillas; the Carlos III University of Madrid and the Complutense University of Madrid.
Member of the Association of Economic Journalists of Spain (FIPA), he had his own column for five years (AUSBANC Magazine, Money Market magazine La Clave). Prestiged lecturer, he has collaborated with the La Caixa Foundation, the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX) and the Chambers of Commerce of Spain.
He is currently Professor and Researcher at CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- Diploma from the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos for Academic and Professional Lifetime Achievement. January 2015, Peru.
- CONACO Award (Merchants National Corporation). November 2014, Peru.
- Medal at the Faculty of Law, Univ. Santiago Antunez de Mayolo (UNASAM). September 2012, Peru.
- Doctor Honoris Causa, Universidad Euroamericana. Junio 2011, Panamá.
- Euro-americano Honorary Lecturer. Junio 2010, Uruguay.
- Year 2007 Peruvian Businessman. Peruvian Chamberce of Commerce in Spain (CCPE). 2007, Spain.