DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Carlos Merino holds a Master’s degree in Administration, with a major in Marketing, from Universidad del Pacífico, Peru. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from Universidad de Lima. In addition, he has completed Marketing studies at Frito-Lay Marketing University: Wheat-Flour Processed Products at the Northern Crops Institute, Management Development Program at University of Piura’s school of management, Specialization diploma in Systems Analysis at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, in addition to multiple corporate programs at PepsiCo, Grupo Bimbo and training courses in Spain, USA, Mexico, Central and South America.
He has been Product Manager of D’Onofrio, Marketing Manager of Pepsico Food, Frito-Lay, Commercial Manager of ChinaWok, Marketing and Trade Manager at Bimbo Peru, Marketing Manager at Record Manufacturas Metálicas, Sales Manager at Oncosalud and Director of the Peruvian Society of Marketing.
He currently is Professor and Head of the Marketing, Sales and Entrepreneurship department at CENTRUM PUCP Business School. He is also the Director and General Manager at Venti Real Estate Group.
- Award for Academic Excellence, Full Time Faculty, CENTRUM PUCP, 2013.
- Award for Academic Excellence, Part-time Faculty, CENTRUM PUCP, 2015.
- Award for Academic Excellence, Part-time Faculty, CENTRUM PUCP, 2016.
- Award for Academic Excellence, Part-time Faculty, CENTRUM PUCP, 2017.
- Award for teaching excellence, CENTRUM PUCP, 2018.