DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Saavedra has Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Tulane University, New Orleans, USA. Master in Global Business from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Peru. Degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance from Universidad de Lima, Perú.
In relation to his professional experience, he has served as General Manager and Administration and Finance Manager of Grupo Jardines. Administration and Finance Manager of the OYM Group (Representative of US clothing brands in Peru) and General Manager of Palmas Stores (Service provision company). Financial Director of Grupo SM (Agro-exporter). Administration and Finance Manager of Importadora Fabhet (Clinical Diagnostic Company). He also has extensive experience in teaching at the undergraduate level at the Universidad de Lima (Business School) and at the postgraduate level at Centrum PUCP Business School, specializing in Finance.
He is currently Executive Director of the GEA Latam Peru and Colombia Group (Gea Consulting Latam SAC /Gea Produce SAC). Professor at the business school of the Universidad de Lima and Professor at CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- Recognition of Academic Excellence in Teaching, CENTRUM PUCP Business School, 2018.
- Recognition for First Place in the Global MBA VIII program.
- Honors corresponding to Magna Cum Laude awarded by CENTRUM Graduate Business School.
- Scholarship awarded by CENTRUM and IE of Spain for the Senior Management Program 2016.
- Honors corresponding to Cum Laude awarded by Universidad de Lima.