ASGHAR AFSHAR JAHANSHAHI
DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Asghar Afshar Jahanshahi holds a PhD in Business Administration from University of Pune, India, a master’s degree in Public Administration with a major in Human Resources from University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran and a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration from Payame Noor University, Iran.
Professor Jahanshahi has been the Vice President of Human Resources at Haft Wan Ltd. in Iran and Director of the Master’s Degree in Public Administration at Lincoln University College, Malaysia.
In addition, he has been Visiting Professor and Assistant Professor at Payame Noor University in Iran, Postdoctoral Researcher at the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, and Associate Professor at Lincoln University College in Malaysia.
Professor Jahanshashi is the author and co-author of several research papers published in international peer-review journals:
- Jahanshahi, A.A. (2017). Real Options Reasoning is Cause or Consequence of Dynamic Capability, Strategic Change Journal, Wiley Online Limberly.
- Jahanshahi, A.A. (2016). Disentangling the Emergence of Perceived Environmental Uncertainty among Technology Entrepreneurs, The International Journal of Cybernetics, Systems and Management Sciences, 45(6).
- Jahanshahi, A.A., & Nawaser, K. (2015). The Role of Real Options Thinking in Achieving Sustainable Competitive Advantage for SMEs, Global Business and Organizational Excellence, 35(1).
- Jahanshahi, A.A., S. X. Zhang, & A. Brem (2013). E-Commerce for SMEs: Empirical Insights from Three Countries, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 20(4) (Highly Commended Papers of 2013 By Emerald).
- Jahanshahi, A.A., & K.P. Bairagi (2012). Experienced Barriers and Benefits of E-Commerce in SMEs, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 4(20).
- Jahanshahi, A.A., & K.P. Bairagi (2012). The Study of Organization and Management of E- Commerce Applications in SMEs in India, African Journal of Business Management, 6(15).
El Profesor Jahanshahi es el autor del siguiente capítulo de libro:
- Jahanshahi, A.A., & Stephen X. Zhang (2015). Real Options Reasoning and Innovative Performance in the Context of Dynamic Capabilities. Springer book on Innovation Marketing – Balancing internal and external stakeholders interest for the Management of Innovation, Editors: Alexander Brem & Éric Viardot, pp. 181-193.
He currently is Professor at the Marketing, Sales and Entrepreneurship Department at CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School.