DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Professor Noriega holds a Master’s degree in Organization and Business Management from University of Lleida, Spain; an Executive MBA from Universidad Diego Portales & Flanders, Chile; a Master’s Degree in Psychology from Universidad San Martín de Porres, Peru, and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. He also graduated from the Doctorate in Psychology from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Peru. Professor Noriega completed the Advanced Program of Business Management, Human Resources Management from ESAN University, and an Advanced Human Resources Program from University of California, Berkeley, among other specialization courses.
Professor Ángel Noriega has executive and managerial experience at Milpo Mining Group (El Porvenir) and Gloria Group (Casa Grande and Cartavio) and as a Human Resources Superintendent, EsSalud (HR Central Manager), SUNAT (Labor Relations Manager, People Manager), Southern Peru Copper Corporation (Training Head), Sunbeam & Oster (Head of Labor Relations), Cassado and Quevedo Groups (Corporate Manager of HR), Centromin Peru (Head of Industrial Relations at Casapalca, Morococha, Yauricocha, Cerro de Pasco). He has been an advisor to the Ministry of Health. In addition, he has developed consulting, training and/or coaching activities for several companies, such as: Minera Yanacocha, Barrick Misquichilca, Buenaventura Group (Uchucchacua), Petrobras, Telefonica del Peru, Microsoft del Peru, Petroperu, SUNAT, Duke Energy, Electroperu, ILO, Grupo Crédito, Bagó Laboratories, Indufarma Laboratories, Electro Ucayali, Cencosud, Minera Condestable, Ripley, Electro Sur, ENEL, Caja Arequipa, Multimix (Gloria Group), among others.
Professor Noriega currently is the Managing Director of Noriega and Associates Company, Consultant in Human Resources Management and Development, and Professor at CENTRUM PUCP Business School.
- Academic Excellence Award, part-time professors CENTRUM-PUCP Business School, 2018.
- Academic Excellence Award, part-time professors CENTRUM-PUCP Business School, 2017.
- Award for faculty academic excellence in Executive Education Programs, CENTRUM PUCP Business School, 2016.
- Academic Excellence Award, part-time professors, CENTRUM-PUCP Business School, 2016.
- Academic Excellence Award, part-time professors, CENTRUM-PUCP Business School, 2014.
- Academic Excellence Award, part-time professors, CENTRUM-PUCP Business School, 2011.