Programs for CENTRUM Alumni
PROGRAMS FOR CENTRUM ALUMNI
If you are one of our business school graduates, you may continue receiving the best academic and professional formation at CENTRUM PUCP. We have for you specialization programs, classroom and virtual courses, education for senior managers, among other alternatives to improve your knowledge.
About the Program
CENTRUM PUCP Business School and Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración EADA (Senior Management and Administration school) invite our MBA GRADUATES all over the country to participate in the INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM IN LEADERSHIP (International Master in Leadership – MIL EADA) program of EADA, which will take place for a period of two weeks in Barcelona, Spain.
Schedule program: 7 – 28 June, 2021
(*) This program is not a master’s degree.
ADVANCED PROGRAM OF INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
CENTRUM PUCP Business School and EADA Business School, invite our past students from the International and national Diplomas Programs to participate at the Advanced Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program to held every year for a period of one week in Barcelona, Spain.
Next date: March 22 to 26, 2021 (the opening of the program will depend on the global health situation).
NOTE: There may be changes in the order of the sessions, as well in the company visit, without prior notice)
BLENDED COURSES FOR UPDATING PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
In collaboration with Fundación Telefónica and Telefónica Digital Education we offer blended courses for free. These are courses that offers 10 hours of face-to-face training and 30 hours of digital training certified by our school.
Schedule: 8:00 am to 10:30 am. Classes once per week.
- Project management with Agile Methodologies – Start: July 7
- Job Skills – Start: July 22
- Digital Marketing – Start: August 4
- Web analytics – Start: August 26
- Social Entrepreneurship – Start: September 11
- Project management with Agile Methodologies – Start: September 30
- Job Skills – Start: October 6
- Social Entrepreneurship – Start: October 30
ONLINE MIRIADAX COURSES FOR UPDATING THE DIGITAL PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
In collaboration with Universitas Telefónica, Fundación Telefónica and Telefónica Digital Education we offers digital courses for free. 30-hour digital training courses certified by our school.
- Digital marketing
- Job Skills
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Project Management with Agile Methodologies and Lean Approaches
- Web Analytics
- Growth Hacking
- Programming with Java Standard
- Programming Fundamentals
- Creating Apps. Learn to Program Mobile Applications
- Introduction to Programming. Discover the language of the digital age
- Learn WordPress in a Simple Way
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Web Design with HTML5 + CSS
- Introduction to Video Game Design
Highered offers a monthly webinar masterclass to the global talent network. The webinar masterclass series features topics that support students, graduates and alumni in their career journeys. Opportunities for companies to be involved to showcase your brand and job opportunitieis to a relevant audience.
Calendar and Information: Download here