Our school wants to make you the best businessperson: a professional with ethical values and is who committed to society and to the environment. Therefore, we adhere to sound principles and assume a commitment to continuous improvement. This is our Comprehensive Management Policy. Share it.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY
OUR PURPOSE is to help the professional growth of our students for the purposes of productivity, ethics, social responsibility and environmental awareness in order to serve for the development of the countries where they carry out their activities, offering quality services that exceed their expectations.
OUR COMMITMENT to society is to provide and use models that generate continuous improvement in management systems that are related to quality, environment, safety and health at work, social responsibility and business continuity; considering the expectations of our stakeholders as a priority.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY is to identify risk management in all our activities, committing ourselves to improve the academic programs, prevent environmental pollution, raising awareness of good practices in the workplace to prevent injuries, ill health, diseases and incidents; promoting the participation and consultation of all stakeholders, demonstrating an ethical and transparent behavior that is consistent with the applicable laws and regulations.
OUR IMAGE is reflected in a solid protection of human rights in our sphere of influence, respecting the workplace, without discrimination, with gender equality, facilitating freedom of association, remunerating our employees with dignity that that enables meeting their needs and those of their family, encouraging socially responsible policies with our stakeholders, promoting honesty, compliance with the code of ethics and the principles of responsible education.
OUR CHALLENGE is to consolidate the image of CENTRUM Cato?lica beyond our borders; and stand as a model of world-class education and sustainable development.
PRINCIPLES FOR RESPONSIBLE MANAGEMENT EDUCATION (PRME)
As institutions of higher learning involved in the education of current and future managers we are voluntarily committed to engaging in a continuous process of improvement of the following Principles and their application, reporting on progress to all our stakeholders and exchanging effective practices with other academic institutions:
PURPOSE: We will develop the capabilities of students to be future generators of sustainable value for business and society at large and to work for an inclusive and sustainable global economy.
VALUES: We will incorporate into our academic activities and curricula the values of global social responsibility as portrayed in international initiatives such as the United Nations Global Compact.
METHOD: We will create educational frameworks, materials, processes and environments that enable effective learning experiences for responsible leadership.
RESEARCH: We will engage in conceptual and empirical research that advances our understanding about the role, dynamics, and impact of corporations in the creation of sustainable social, environmental and economic value.
PARTNERSHIP: We will interact with managers of business corporations to extend our knowledge of their challenges in meeting social and environmental responsibilities and to explore jointly effective approaches to meeting these challenges.
DIALOGUE: We will facilitate and support dialogue and debate among educators, business, government, consumers, media, civil society organizations and other interested groups and stakeholders on critical issues related to global social responsibility and sustainability.
We understand that our own organizational practices should serve as example of the values and attitudes we convey to our students.
Of the one hundred educational institutions around the world that have signed these principles, CENTRUM Católica is the only one in Peru and one of five in Latin America.
Look at our report Leading Change Towards a Globally Responsible Economy
CODE OF ETHICS
- Our stance against harassment. Harassment is considered an unacceptable behavior.
- Respect and tolerance in our relationships with others.
- Respect for private property. The resources made available to our community are used wisely and efficiently.
- Moral and legal ownership. Encourage intellectual contribution and respect moral and legal ownership of knowledge generated by the entire academic community.
- Use of information. All information is generated, registered and used exclusively for academic and administrative purposes.
- Avoid conflict of interests. Decision-making is objective, honest, and fair. We do not accept nor solicit gifts and donations for personal gain.
- Responsibility with the environment. We ensure environment care and conservation through our daily activities.
- Relationship with suppliers. The relationship with our suppliers must always be beneficial for both parts.
- Professional development. CC offers all employees a fair opportunity to develop professionally, according to their abilities.