A HISTORY OF LEADERSHIP
Our commitment to academic excellence and the constant search to improve your professional potential places us today as the best business school in Peru and one of the most important in the world. Are you ready to be part of our history?
We have the backing of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú – PUCP, Peru’s leading university with 99 years of experience. In our fifteen-year history, we have achieved the following milestones:
- We open our doors on January 2 and on March 30, the inauguration takes place at the Museo de Osma.
- We open our Campus in Los Alamos and launch the country's first International MBA, with which we open Peru on the path of academic excellence in business education.
- We are the first business school in the country to decentralize operations. We open MBA programs in Arequipa, Trujillo and Chiclayo.
- Upon receiving the ISO 9001: 2000, we become the first business school in Latin America to obtain this distinction
- The Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the world’s main bodies that certify quality in business education, accredits us.
- We endorse the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), being one of the first 100 schools in the world to do so.
- We obtain the Triple Crown, upon being accredited by the three most important business school accreditation bodies in the world: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
- The international ranking body Eduniversal places us as the most important business school in Peru and one of the best in Latin America.
We continue working to be a model organization for the high quality of education we offer, our excellence in research, the values we instill for your professional future and our contributions to the development of ethical management practices.