SOLIDARITY WITH SOCIETY
CENTRUM PUCP builds relationships with all its stakeholders. Here are some of our contributions made since the beginning of CENTRUM PUCP:
- We bring first-rate education to nine cities in the interior of the country.
- Our quality education also has a global reach, with courses taught in person by Peruvian and foreign teachers in several countries around the world: Colombia, Ecuador, USA, China, Netherlands, Canada.
- Top education at a virtual level, with a global reach.
- Comprehensive training programs for students and teacher training.
- Propaedeutic and co-curricular courses related to social responsibility.
Teaching and Research
- Training programs for teachers.
- Volunteer teachers to train entrepreneurs through webinars and training courses.
- Volunteer teachers to accompany students who want to do research through the Do&Think Experience.
- Research projects, thesis and works developed with ministries, municipalities, companies with and without profit aims.
- Aid programs for the most needy: book collection, food and clothing donations.
- Christmas aid programs, with the San Juan de Dios Clinic, through the panetones solidarios.
- Volunteer programs for students, teachers, administrators and the community in San Juan de Lurigancho.
- Care of green areas, environment, use of roads and safety around the next area.
- Workshops and courses offered for our neighbors.
- Increase of green areas in our School.
- Reduction in the responsible consumption of water, energy and paper.