With the exchanges that CENTRUM Católica offers you, you will gain experience and new knowledge with students, graduates and professors from around the world. Thanks to our partnerships with universities and business schools in North America, Europe and Oceania, each year we offer a limited and reciprocal number of spaces of exchanges between institutions.
Veronica Gonzalez, student of the MBA Full Time XIII at CENTRUM Católica talks about her exchange experience at EADA – Spain.
WHAT ARE THE SELECTION CRITERIA?
Those responsible for the selection take into account:
- High Academic Achievement
- Your motives and skills needed to complete the program
- The results of your interview
- The recommendations of the Academic Program Coordinator
WHAT REQUIREMENTS MUST I COMPLETE?
If you want to participate in one of CENTRUM Católica international exchanges, you must:
- Be a master’s student at our school (see the restrictions)
- Master English at an intermediate or advanced level (depending on the school)
- Be current with your payments
MUST I BRING DOCUMENTS?
Yes, to complete your application, you must:
- Fill out the registration form of the institution that you attend
- Bring your up-to-date CV
- Sign the letter of commitment to good conduct during the exchange (which includes the commitment to assume the costs of airfare, lodging and living expenses during the exchange)
- Copy of Spanish language certificate (depending on the school)
WHO SELECTS THE CANDIDATES?
The selection is conducted by the CENTRUM Católica Admission Council, which is composed of:
- The Office of the Academic Director
- CENTRUM Alliances
- The Admissions, Registration and Academic Support Area
- The Office of the MBA / Upper Management Director
The decisions of this council cannot be appealed.
WHAT OTHER CRITERIA SHOULD I TAKE INTO ACCOUNT?
- If you were selected, you must obtain the visa for the country of destination on your own. We will provide you with the letters necessary for this process.
- CENTRUM Católica does not conduct the process of obtaining a visa
Visit Us Office of International Relations