LATINAMERICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL ALLIANCE
Five top business schools in Latin America come together in the Latin American Business School Alliance (ALADEN) to promote the integration of knowledge and the pursuit of excellence in business education. This alliance brings you high performance management education in the regional and global environment, as well as high standards for research in business.
ALADEN consists of:
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF ALADEN?
Our participation in ALADEN offers you:
- Improved training through a regional network with a global vision
- Networks of contacts with Latin American executives and students
- An annual get-together in one of the partner schools
- Seminars, lectures and other activities to share experiences
- Facilities for research in business and finance
Do you want to know more about the get-togethers?
Look here for program announcements.