STUDENT SERVICE SYSTEM (SIAL)
The CENTRUM PUCP virtual platform integrates our current service procedures and provides guidelines and solutions to your frequently asked questions. It allows you to establish direct communication with coordinators and directors of your program, academic services and administrative services. SIAL accesses the system with your PUCP code, same that you’ll get after your registration or with your ID, if you are a student for CENTRUM PUCP.
It is a practical way to know the contents of your program, answer questions and make the best out of our services.
ACCESS TO SIAL
With SIAL you can ask for:
- FINANCIAL ADVISORY
- REGISTRATION AND ACADEMIC SUPPORT
- COORDINATION OF PROGRAMS
- COCURRICULAR ACTIVITIES OFFICE
- THESIS ORIENTATION
- DOCUMENTATION CENTER
- INFORMATIC SUPPORT
- CENTRUM PLACEMENTS
- CENTRUM ALUMNI
We provide administrative assistance in:
- Educational credit (finance your program, signing letters, letters back canceled, issue of withdrawal settlements, refinancing and sponsoring companies).
- Collections (advice on your payments, penalties and if you are eligible for study materials, support your thesis or graduate).
- Issuing receipts.
REGISTRATION AND ACADEMIC SUPPORT
Admissions, Registrar and Academic Support will help you in:
Registration (enabling your access to virtual campus, procedures for certificates, records and compliance requirements as an intern, check your graduation documents).
Academic support (purchase or delivery of your academic materials, delivery of work and evaluations, applications for review of grades).
COORDINATION OF PROGRAMS
Our directors and coordinators will help in these procedures:
- Reincorporation, exchange or retirement of a program.
- Justification for an absence.
- Inquiries on timetables and courses.
- Languages accreditation .
- Regulatory guides.
- Recovery of failed courses.
COCURRICULAR ACTIVITIES OFFICE
This Office is in charge of co-curricular activities which are a complement for our MBA’s programs in order to encourage to our students to achieve their training needs to develop better professional and personal skills.
The co-curricular activities complement our student´s professional training. Students can freely choose more than 50 hours of free workshops from our monthly offers in a wide variety of topics that strengthening the humanistic formation.
Our workshops are part of integrating activities where the student interacts with peers from other programs and from different professions, which enrich their experience. The participants could join to our activities in person or online through a methodology guided by practitioner, specialists in the field. All of our activities are classified in 3 broad categories:
- Human Development Experiences
- Cultural and Integrative Experiences
- Experiences of Solidarity and Social Responsibility
Also as part of the Student Experience Office, individual counseling is also provided to students who request it.
The Thesis Coordination Office will help you in:
- Orienting the academic and administrative processes of the thesis.
- Tracking progress.
- Support in seeking for advisors on personal or group thesis.
- Degree program for graduates.
Our Documentation Center informs you about:
- Loan of authorized bibliographic material.
- Training workshops on the use of the facilities.
- Advice on efficiently finding information.
Contact our area of computer support for:
- Knowing or update your access information and virtual mail.
- Ask about the use of the virtual campus.
- Network connectivity support within the CENTRUM PUCP campus.
We offer the best national and international job offers these will provide links to the most prestigious and renowned companies operating in our country:
- Job offers from over 450 national and international companies.
- Job fairs in Lima and provinces.
It is the CENTRUM PUCP graduates network. It is part of a multicultural network of professionals from different areas and industries.
- Permanent professional training (special discounts on updating courses, scholarship opportunities and international competitions).
- Alumni jobs.
- Fellowship meetings.
- Receive Strategia Magazine.