STUDENT SERVICE SYSTEM (SIAL)
The CENTRUM PUCP virtual platform integrates our current service procedures and provides guidelines and solutions to your frequently asked questions. It allows you to establish direct communication with coordinators and directors of your program, academic services and administrative services. SIAL accesses the system with your PUCP code, same that you’ll get after your registration or with your ID, if you are a student for CENTRUM PUCP.
It is a practical way to know the contents of your program, answer questions and make the best out of our services.
ACCESS TO SIAL
With SIAL you can ask for:
- FINANCIAL ADVISORY
- REGISTRATION AND ACADEMIC SUPPORT
- COORDINATION OF PROGRAMS
- THESIS ORIENTATION
- DOCUMENTATION CENTER
- INFORMATIC SUPPORT
- CENTRUM PLACEMENTS
- CENTRUM ALUMNI
We provide administrative assistance in:
- Educational credit (finance your program, signing letters, letters back canceled, issue of withdrawal settlements, refinancing and sponsoring companies).
- Collections (advice on your payments, penalties and if you are eligible for study materials, support your thesis or graduate).
- Issuing receipts.
REGISTRATION AND ACADEMIC SUPPORT
Admissions, Registrar and Academic Support will help you in:
Registration (enabling your access to virtual campus, procedures for certificates, records and compliance requirements as an intern, check your graduation documents).
Academic support (purchase or delivery of your academic materials, delivery of work and evaluations, applications for review of grades).
COORDINATION OF PROGRAMS
Our directors and coordinators will help in these procedures:
- Reincorporation, exchange or retirement of a program.
- Justification for an absence.
- Inquiries on timetables and courses.
- Languages accreditation .
- Regulatory guides.
- Recovery of failed courses.
The Thesis Coordination Office will help you in:
- Orienting the academic and administrative processes of the thesis.
- Tracking progress.
- Support in seeking for advisors on personal or group thesis.
- Degree program for graduates.
Our Documentation Center informs you about:
- Loan of authorized bibliographic material.
- Training workshops on the use of the facilities.
- Advice on efficiently finding information.
Contact our area of computer support for:
- Knowing or update your access information and virtual mail.
- Ask about the use of the virtual campus.
- Network connectivity support within the CENTRUM PUCP campus.
We offer the best national and international job offers these will provide links to the most prestigious and renowned companies operating in our country:
- Job offers from over 450 national and international companies.
- Job fairs in Lima and provinces.
It is the CENTRUM PUCP graduates network. It is part of a multicultural network of professionals from different areas and industries.
- Permanent professional training (special discounts on updating courses, scholarship opportunities and international competitions).
- Alumni jobs.
- Fellowship meetings.
- Receive Strategia Magazine.