Certification and Qualification Programs
Program for the Specialization Diploma
For Graduate Students of Executive Education Programs at CENTRUM Catholic Graduate Business School
The Academic Direction of CENTRUM Catholic Graduate Business School (CCGBS), through the Office of Integration Thesis / TAF, presents the Program for Obtaining the Specialization Diploma .
That students who have completed their studies of specialization, but have not completed their Final Application Work (TAF), have an alternative to opt for the corresponding Diploma.
This program is aimed at students who have completed their curriculum, and who for reasons of force majeure have not completed the TAF in the regular schedule of their Executive Education Program.
MODALITY OF WORK FINAL APPLICATION:
Elaboration of Business Case in any of the following Academic Areas (AA):
- AA 1 – Strategy, Leadership, and Management
- AA 2 – Finance, Business Economics, and Accounting
- AA 3 – Marketing, Sales, and Entrepreneurship
- AA 4 – Operations, Logistics, Supply Chains, and Technology
- AA 5 – Social Responsibility and Sustainability
The Business Case shows a detailed explanation of a real business situation, describing the dilemma of the protagonist, who is a real person with a real job and who faces a real problem (Shapiro, 2008). Also, it can be defined as a description of a current situation that commonly involves a decision, challenge, opportunity, problem, or situation that is faced by a person in an organization (Leenders, Mauffette-Leenders, & Erskine, 2001 ).
COMPANY CHARACTERISTICS FOR BUSINESS CASE
- The deliverables can be published: the authorization of the legal representative of the organization (if internal information is used) and of the students, according to the Guide for Writing Cases is required.
- At the end, students will deliver at least: the case and the teaching note (TN).
- Consider the criteria indicated in the Guide for Writing Cases and other guides that indicates the Thesis Coordination: Download Guide
- See Program Requirements Here
- View Program Calendar Here
- See SPOOC Course Information in Appendix A
- See Payment Modes in Appendix B
- See Enrollment Form in Appendix C
- See Commitment for Final Delivery of Research Work in Appendix D
INVESTMENT OF THE PROGRAM:
S / .1,000.00 (Thousand with 00/100 Nuevos Soles)