Guidelines for the Applicant
FOR EXECUTIVE EDUCATION
If you’re a professional looking for specialization or being updated, CENTRUM Católica has courses, certificate programs and special programs for you throughout the year. Your application is processed in about a week, as long as you deliver the documents the Admissions Office requests of you. In the PBA program, the process is completed with a personal interview, for which we will contact you. Get in touch with a training advisor.
- Step 1: Inquire whether you meet the requirements
- Step 2: Obtain the documents we ask of you
- Step 3: Coordinate your entrance examination
- Step 4: Wait for your interview
- Step 5: You only need to enroll
STEP 1: Inquire whether you meet the requirements
If you want to apply for our Executive Education programs, you must have:
A university degree
- It is not necessary to have a university degree for certificate, PBA or EdEx programs
- A minimum of 2 years for certificate, PBA and EdEx programs. Remember that internships are not considered.
A fee for the right to take the entrance examination, only for the PBA. See the payment options here
STEP 2: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
To carry out your registration you must file a series of documents throughout the process. These documents vary according to the program to which you are applying. Click on the list below according the city and the program you would like.
- Supply Chain Management: Lima
- Negotiation Skills and Conflict Management: Lima
- Human Resources Management : Lima
- Process Management: Lima
- Marketing Management: Lima
- Sales Management: Lima
- Business Coaching Management: Lima
- Information Management and Business Analytics: Lima
- Financial Management: Lima Virtual
- Operations Management: Lima Virtual
- Business Administration and Management Skills: Lima
Program in Business Administration
- PBA CENTRUM Tulane: Lima
- Senior Management Program: Lima
STEP 3: Arrange your entrance examination
Did you send in your documents? If you are applying for a PBA, you must take an admissions test in person to complete your registration. We will arrange your test date with you.
STEP 4: Wait for your interview
If you are applying for a PBA, and you completed the above steps, we will contact you to schedule a personal interview and complete the process. On that day, you must deliver or send in these additional documents: If you are applying for a certificate program and dont yet have a bachelors degree, we will contact you to complete the process via a telephone interview
STEP 5: You only need to enroll
Did you pass the interview? Then you are with us. See here the means of payment we make available for you to become enrolled. Welcome to CENTRUM Católica!.
So you wont pass the important dates in your process
Reception of documents
Contact your training advisor so you can send the required documents.